4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, guys...

I've just finished playing 0.10 - I've replayed the whole game from the start - and I feel this last update is the best chapter ever.

(y)(y)(y)

Anyway, I really hope Our Dear Dev isn't going to be affected by the "Acting Lessons Syndrome". I couldn't stand the thought of seeing something really bad happening to any of our 5 main girls (Charlotte, Emma, Suzi, Lucy and Kayla too).

I guess many people would agree with me. Hopefully :)

Anyway, Greasy Pig Harry Wolff just stole the title of Worst Scummiest Scumbag Ever from Dirtbag Actor in this last update. Sneaky Ladykiller Zak is a good boy compared to them. (n)(n)(n)

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Well, guys...

I've just finished playing 0.10 - I've replayed the whole game from the start - and I feel this last update is the best chapter ever.

(y)(y)(y)

Anyway, I really hope Our Dear Dev isn't going to be affected by the "Acting Lessons Syndrome". I couldn't stand the thought of seeing something really bad happening to any of our 5 main girls (Charlotte, Emma, Suzi, Lucy and Kayla too).

I guess many people would agree with me. Hopefully :)

Anyway, Greasy Pig Harry Wolff just stole the title of Worst Scummiest Scumbag Ever from Dirtbag Actor in this last update. Sneaky Ladykiller Zak is a good boy compared to them. (n)(n)(n)
I Like all of them (some more than other) but I think that loss well placed into a story is a masterpiece (not necessary death, but at least a painful loss). Acting lessons is a good example, and for triple-A example, well Final Fantasy comes to mind.
Correctly used, it strengthen the bond between the player and the characters.

I suppose I won't be making a lot of friend with this statement but that is my opinion after all, please don't be mad ;)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I Like all of them (some more than other) but I think that loss well placed into a story is a masterpiece (not necessary death, but at least a painful loss). Acting lessons is a good example, and for triple-A example, well Final Fantasy comes to mind.
Correctly used, it strengthen the bond between the player and the characters.

I suppose I won't be making a lot of friend with this statement but that is my opinion after all, please don't be mad ;)
Please explain the difference between "death" and "painful loss". There are no pets in Hillside, therefore I guess you aren't talking about someone kidnapping Emma's cat.

:cool:

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Please explain the difference between "death" and "painful loss". There are no pets in Hillside, therefore I guess you aren't talking about someone kidnapping Emma's cat.

:cool:
Everything from losing a job to irreversible injury. Anything really that a character loved by the player can lost without the possibility to get it back. The goal is to create a pain the character feel and the player can empathize to take the bond player/character to another level.

English not being my native language I don't know if my phrasing will be good enough

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes