Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1640992127105.jpeg
1640992154568.jpeg

Happy New Year!
Thank you for your support in 2021.
I won't be posting any development updates tonight, but I'll make a post over the weekend and let you know what I've been working on this past week.
I hope 2022 is a great year for you.
Thank you,
DB

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

I've talked about it for a long time, but now I've finally decided to add animations to Hillside.
Last week I spent time figuring out Daz's animation tools, investigating other animation software, and testing different video editing software. The embedded video is a result of that and the first proper animation I've created in Daz.
When I previously asked about adding animations, the main concern people had was the length of time it would take. Now that I've actually created some animation in Daz I'm confident it can be done relatively quickly.
I will probably just add a couple of small animations to start with to see how it goes and what people think.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020

I've talked about it for a long time, but now I've finally decided to add animations to Hillside.
Last week I spent time figuring out Daz's animation tools, investigating other animation software, and testing different video editing software. The embedded video is a result of that and the first proper animation I've created in Daz.
When I previously asked about adding animations, the main concern people had was the length of time it would take. Now that I've actually created some animation in Daz I'm confident it can be done relatively quickly.
I will probably just add a couple of small animations to start with to see how it goes and what people think.
Cool with the animations. Not cool with Zak winking.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes