4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

I've talked about it for a long time, but now I've finally decided to add animations to Hillside.
Last week I spent time figuring out Daz's animation tools, investigating other animation software, and testing different video editing software. The embedded video is a result of that and the first proper animation I've created in Daz.
When I previously asked about adding animations, the main concern people had was the length of time it would take. Now that I've actually created some animation in Daz I'm confident it can be done relatively quickly.
I will probably just add a couple of small animations to start with to see how it goes and what people think.
:mad:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

I've talked about it for a long time, but now I've finally decided to add animations to Hillside.
Last week I spent time figuring out Daz's animation tools, investigating other animation software, and testing different video editing software. The embedded video is a result of that and the first proper animation I've created in Daz.
When I previously asked about adding animations, the main concern people had was the length of time it would take. Now that I've actually created some animation in Daz I'm confident it can be done relatively quickly.
I will probably just add a couple of small animations to start with to see how it goes and what people think.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

There was something wrong in the video...

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Imagine the meltdown if Zack actually fucked Emma lmao. That would be the single greatest collective meltdown on this site lol. I am all for it just for the shiz and giggles
Well, it looks like what she's wearing in that video, is the same thing she's wearing here...

826240_Emma_Made_up.jpg
So something must've happened if that's where this image came from, and she's calling her mother or the MC, so I doubt he actually got his way with her, but I'm sure he tried.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes