4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

LordT44

Feb 15, 2018
Hmm..I actually don't think it would be good for the main character if Emma gets raped by Zac. He's already sworn that he won't let anything bad happen to this Emma. Can you imagine his rage? Anyways, just my two cents but that one act could lead to a lot of chaos!

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I don't think Zac will rape Emma, but I do think that if they have sex, he will absolutely treat her like shit after the fact.

Reactions: LordT44

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I don't think Zac will rape Emma, but I do think that if they have sex, he will absolutely treat her like shit after the fact.
Emma being so naive, i dont think she have any idea about sex, and that could help Zak to manipulate her into having sex with him. Hope that scene doesnt happen and mc intervenes before its too late, i would hate to see Zak having his way with Emma.

Last edited:

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Emma being so naive, i dont think she have any idea about sex, and that could help Zak to manipulate her into having sex with him. Hope that scene doesnt happen and mc intervenes before its too late, i would hate to see Zak having his way with Emma.

Think back to the Birthday party, she knew exactly what they were doing. And there is for sure sex education at school and at the last chapter she masturbated under the blanket, so...she knows. ;)

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Lmao she's 18. I mean she really isn't she's basically a loli bait but yeah...

Feb 13, 2019
he wants to use Emma to get to Charlotte.

That doesn't mean he doesn't want to have sex with Emma.

I think he will take advantage of her naivety and eventually have sex with her.
He even says that's emma is a 6(I have no idea why Emma is being treated as if she's ugly tbh) and says he doesn't fuck anything less than a 8

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
He even says that's emma is a 6(I have no idea why Emma is being treated as if she's ugly tbh) and says he doesn't fuck anything less than a 8

I'm willing to bet that if the opportunity arises for him, he will take a shot at it.

What guys say in the presence of their buddies, and then ultimately do when the opportunity arises, are very often different things.

We'll see when the time comes, at the end of this year or so. ... ;)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hmm..I actually don't think it would be good for the main character if Emma gets raped by Zac. He's already sworn that he won't let anything bad happen to this Emma. Can you imagine his rage? Anyways, just my two cents but that one act could lead to a lot of chaos!
I didn't say anything about Emma gets raped by Zak and im and i feel uncomfortable about the direction the thread is going. I personally believe that Emma gets talked, naive as she is, into it. And even is she just the bonus cherry - what a pun, ha! - on top to the way of Charlotte.

This!

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I didn't say anything about Emma gets raped by Zak and im and i feel uncomfortable about the direction the thread is going. I personally believe that Emma gets talked, naive as she is, into it. And even is she just the bonus cherry - what a pun, ha! - on top to the way of Charlotte.

This!
If DB wants to get a good balance between closing this part of the story in a believable way and preventing Charlotte and Emma from suffering too much while he keeps the tension till the end, he can split it in two sections.

In the first one, during the party, Zak tries to force Emma and somehow she manages to escape from him. Maybe someone goes so see what's going on in the room where they are after having heard Emma screaming. This is where the image of Emma leaving the party crying comes in.

However, a couple days later, he phones her trying to apologize, saying that he made a mistake, blaming the alcohol. Our naive Emma gives him a second chance maybe thinking that she was somehow responsible due to her lack of experience and, as a result, he finally has the opportunity to get into their house.

After that he just needs to wait for the right moment (when the MC is not at home) to drug them both (Emma just gets out of the equation) and, when he already has Charlotte naked on the bed and has just started to touch her (with the cameras already recording), the MC goes back home right after having met the detective and gets into the room just in time before Zak can go any further. Here is when the MC crushes Zak, and now they finally have all they need to close the case and to convince Emma about how Zak actually is.

Regards

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
I don't see why Zak would rape/assault Emma, if he still wants to have sex with Charlotte. Okay, he isnt very bright and he's hot-headed but he is not that stupid. But idk what else she could be crying about.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
I don't see why Zak would rape/assault Emma, if he still wants to have sex with Charlotte. Okay, he isnt very bright and he's hot-headed but he is not that stupid. But idk what else she could be crying about.
maybe to get revenge to be rejected by charlotte?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes