4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oooh, this update seems to be getting close! I looks like the new character won't be good at first at least. What you guys think
i would like to have whatever youre smoking atm:WeSmart:
"update seems to be getting close" - nailed it:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Mamonetti

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
looks good. interesting storyline, I was thingkin like watching crime, passion and romance movies. I never skip every conversation, because playing games must enjoy the plot, not just the sex scenes. I hope there will be a pregnant route in the future.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i cant decide if im more into prego-route or into route where zak becomes a tentacle monster raping all chicks at once :unsure:
hell, i think im a bit more inclined towards the option-two:love::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: keefer43

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
View attachment 1585593

Preview

Someone is watching...

Emma is concerned about something.

Charlotte and Kaylah prepare for a new

Pic 1:

Unknown woman: "Precise like a swiss watch....oh boy this could be dangerous if you don't start with different times and routes driving her to college. Amateur!!"

Pic 2:

Emma (thinking): "I don't care anymore if this heels emphazise my bum... I AM PRETTY AND I KNOW IT!!!"

Pic 3:

Kaylah: " Have i ever told you...*inaudible speech*"
Charlotte (lost in thoughts): " I can still feel his hands on my body...i wish this photo session is finally over and i can be at home with him, so we can continue were we finished last night..."

Last edited:

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Pic 1:

Unknown woman: "Precise like a swiss watch....oh boy this could be dangerous if you don't start with different times and routes driving her to college. Amateur!!"

Pic 2:

Emma (thinking): "I don't care anymore if this heels emphazise my bum... I AM PRETTY AND I KNOW IT!!!"

Pic 3:

Kaylah: " Have i ever told you...*inaudible speech*"
Charlotte (lost in thoughts): " I can still feel his hands on my body...i wish this photo session is finally over and i can be at home with him, so we can continue were we finished last night..."
The Emma scene made me think she sees Jenny trying to talk to Zak or something. Jenny may try to explain what happened before Emma's date.

The Charlotte scene makes me think that Kaylah told her the MC rejected her advance, if you did.

4.20 star(s) 262 Votes