4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Jun 10, 2020
maybe first time he will go "easy" he has a super ego he thinks he can have every girl, i don't think he will try to rape charlotte
He knows about her reputation as the ice queen of Hillside... he isn't charming his way into Charlotte's pants, and he knows it.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
MC is one person though, he can't be with both women at the same time if they're not in the same location.

Reactions: Ahx

P1Pi

Sep 3, 2016
Since none of the earlier preview images work anymore, did someone perhaps store them and can share them again?

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Emma crying and calling someone , obviously upset and need someone right away , so it's settled that it's MC but why ? :unsure:...

Did Zak violate her in anyway ?...The possible actions from his side could be...:unsure:...Zak being Zak through out the entire updates...I still can't fathom how his brain operates sometimes , an unpredictable filthy slug...and also haven't had a decent amount of Zak content to deduce a much reliable outcome of this 'Date Event' where Zak being one of the main characters...So I'm gonna step out of my comfort zone and assume this...

I think 'this date' which is supposed to gain Emma's trust turns into a terrible event and the only reason I can conjure up is 'Zak did something'...could be anything to be honest...like I said above he is unpredictable at times, an immature teenager seeking validation in his sexual endeavors by sleeping with as many top female celebrities as possible...that much only we know about him.

According to Zak, his only shot at Charlotte is through her daughter Emma, a fat little girl who is also ugly as fuck and a 6. I don't think he'd step out of his "high class zone" just to get his way with this supposedly ugly girl...to cost him his only shot at Charlotte. He won't risk it. Something else is the reason for Emma's weep.

We always assume the worst possible outcomes every single time...this time maybe it's just that Emma finds out and makes an idea of Zak's disturbed side from something he said he shouldn't have and feels violated or :unsure: the date went pretty well and this is something that happens after the event.

I hope crying Emma is not something that happens before the date, bullying probably or something else :cautious:...so this Zak worm can swoop right in and save her again right before their eventful date...fuck that.

Emma's classmate deserves another shot at winning her friendship back.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
if he did then he is as good as dead.
Yeah if he lays a hand on either of them it signs his own death warrant, and since DB is showing Charlotte's past in a graphic way, I'd like to see a graphic end to Zak as well.

I just don't, REALLY don't, want to see anything graphic with Emma. I'd probably drop the game if that happened, or at least take an extended break from it, as I have a few other games in the past due to things that irked me too much.

EDIT: Two facepalms on two posts by the same two people who just earned themselves an Ignore. Thanks for the extra post reaction points ya daffodils. (y) (I doubt anyone is going to get that daffodil movie reference)

2nd EDIT: Both of you with the facepalms must share the same 1/8th of a brain cell.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
Emma crying and calling someone , obviously upset and need someone right away , so it's settled that it's MC but why ? :unsure:...

Did Zak violate her in anyway ?...The possible actions from his side could be...:unsure:...Zak being Zak through out the entire updates...I still can't fathom how his brain operates sometimes , an unpredictable filthy slug...and also haven't had a decent amount of Zak content to deduce a much reliable outcome of this 'Date Event' where Zak being one of the main characters...So I'm gonna step out of my comfort zone and assume this...

I think 'this date' which is supposed to gain Emma's trust turns into a terrible event and the only reason I can conjure up is 'Zak did something'...could be anything to be honest...like I said above he is unpredictable at times, an immature teenager seeking validation in his sexual endeavors by sleeping with as many top female celebrities as possible...that much only we know about him.

According to Zak, his only shot at Charlotte is through her daughter Emma, a fat little girl who is also ugly as fuck and a 6. I don't think he'd step out of his "high class zone" just to get his way with this supposedly ugly girl...to cost him his only shot at Charlotte. He won't risk it. Something else is the reason for Emma's weep.

We always assume the worst possible outcomes every single time...this time maybe it's just that Emma finds out and makes an idea of Zak's disturbed side from something he said he shouldn't have and feels violated or :unsure: the date went pretty well and this is something that happens after the event.

I hope crying Emma is not something that happens before the date, bullying probably or something else :cautious:...so this Zak worm can swoop right in and save her again right before their eventful date...fuck that.

Emma's classmate deserves another shot at winning her friendship back.
I agree that's the only thing which makes sense. Zak's plotline cannot end before he meets Charlotte. Otherwise what was trh point of adding that his real plan was to seduce her anyways? My theory is that at the end of his plot line the mc won't be the one to stop him. Kt will be Emma who through the MC learns to be mature and sees right through him and ends him before he does any more harm.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
My gut feeling says Johno got as close as the bad guys get to the Lloyd ladies, even that was too close for me.

As to who stops Zak, if not the MC? Well, I'm not convinced the detective is not a free agent outside Team Scumbag. Carter only involved himself when David mentioned Zak's plan to him. Things are not adding up for me.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Oh stop being a baby. It is a game.
Ignored

EDIT: Two facepalms on two posts by the same two people who just earned themselves an Ignore. Thanks for the extra post reaction points ya daffodils. (y) (I doubt anyone is going to get that daffodil movie reference)

2nd EDIT: Both of you with the facepalms must share the same 1/8th of a brain cell.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If the MC isn't around, his gun might still be in the house, and maybe she knows where it is...?

Sounds too farfetched I know
in his room.

yes but still would fit story.

other option is to use big kitchen knife.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I thought of that too. But MC probably conceal-carries at all times as a precaution. Who knows though.
Out of reactions, so +1 and a (y)

That's what I think too, if he's out protecting Emma, I'm sure he has the a gun on him. I hope DB doesn't give a choice here; Protect Emma or Protect Charlotte, where someone is going to suffer either way.

That would really suck.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
also mc can buy gun for charl for self defense just in case.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes