4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Korandor

Apr 13, 2021
My thoughts on Zack:
Emma wants to call Zack and gets someone else's phone number and saves it on her Handy. A little later, the MC checks Emma's news via the Spionage app and the name "Zack" appears. Now the MC has to get Emma to look at the news. ;)

You can imagine the other possibilities yourself

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Oh fuck. Seriously? I guess I have to order more saké in bulk now.

So you're saying basically I'm going to get royally pissed, right?
I honestly look forward to your comments on the last update. If you are as immersed in the story as I am, ... well I won't speculate on your reaction. One of my friends on Discord broke his desk over it...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I honestly look forward to your comments on the last update. If you are as immersed in the story as I am, ... well I won't speculate on your reaction. One of my friends on Discord broke his desk over it...
Dude, seriously?

I'm getting second thoughts then on going through this :cautious:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Went through the last eight or so months of this thread (probably since I was here under my old account) and got most of the Emma & Charlie special renders and some other ones too. Relatively happy with my haul but definitely a little irked in what I could possibly see in C10 that could set me off.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
^ This.

Just let me quote myself (without spoilers).
Imho near the end you'll see one of the wholesomes scene in a VN.

My two highlights on the last episode were:

*deleted bc spoiler*

Second was, how Charlotte was looking at the MC, right before *deleted also* at the Pool.
Call me a Softie i don't care..:ROFLMAO: but this was for me such an wholesome moment.

P.S. Never forget...Protect the Girls at all cost, even if you have to go to Hell and back!

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Going through the game and with an Ep. 10 update

Emma is pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Emma to death, I really do, but she's beyond obsessed with Zak. Every thought is around him with her and she's so butt blind

But the content with the MC and Charlotte is very good, I hope it gets better between them before this episode is over

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Going through the game and with an Ep. 10 update

Emma is pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Emma to death, I really do, but she's beyond obsessed with Zak. Every thought is around him with her and she's so butt blind

But the content with the MC and Charlotte is very good, I hope it gets better between them before this episode is over
Either she's actually 12 and 18 just for the sake of patreon or her mother ruined her life by coddling her too much. She's bound to get hurt one way or the other. Being with the mc (a man twice her age) isn't a solution either. She just has a daddy complex.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Either she's actually 12 and 18 just for the sake of patreon or her mother ruined her life by coddling her too much. She's bound to get hurt one way or the other. Being with the mc (a man twice her age) isn't a solution either. She just has a daddy complex.
Agreed. She has daddy issues written all over her.

The MC can't be with her. She's too sheltered and naive about the world works, and Hillside is a terrible fucking place. The MC and the Lloyds need the get the fuck outta there ASAP but that's not going to happen until the MC solves all the crap that's surrounding the family. Charlotte needs to retire and they need to move; France, Italy, wherever

Mar 9, 2021
On the contrary, that might be the perfect solution on many levels throughout the course.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Wow that ending and conversation between Charlotte and the MC was really good. They're finally opening up to each other and eventually they'll tell the other how they feel. Actually gave me some pretty good emotional tingles. I'm glad I came back to the game.

On the contrary, that might be the perfect solution on many levels throughout the course.
I don't know how I would feel about pursuing her romantically though. My gut instincts just want to protect her because she's damn cute and innocent, but in a way that's also why it's hard to decide on chasing her or not.

I came into this game many months ago wanting to be with Charlotte, but seeing the BS Emma's going through, it's getting harder to avoid the thought of not being with her.

I guess I'll have to wait and see and decide when further updates come out.

Mar 9, 2021
Wow that ending and conversation between Charlotte and the MC was really good. They're finally opening up to each other and eventually they'll tell the other how they feel. Actually gave me some pretty good emotional tingles. I'm glad I came back to the game.

I don't know how I would feel about pursuing her romantically though. My gut instincts just want to protect her because she's damn cute and innocent, but in a way that's also why it's hard to decide on chasing her or not.

I came into this game many months ago wanting to be with Charlotte, but seeing the BS Emma's going through, it's getting harder to avoid the thought of not being with her.

I guess I'll have to wait and see and decide when further updates come out.
Perfect way to pursue her is to not at all pursue her. Let the girl sort out herself first, let the mc be there when she needs him the most emotionally, let her get to know what it's like to be an adult without hurting her much, let her be the one to take the initiative while she showing much needed maturity.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Nah I think she just needs lots of therapy. Which I am surprised she's not getting since celebrities are quite aware of mental illnesses and stuff. Generally speaking. But I think on some level Charlotte just doesn't want her to grow up. She sees Emma as this beacon of innocence that she can't be anymore so she wants to protect her. What she needs is friends her own age who aren't absolute dickheads who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Like Mark said, they need to gtfo of hillside asap.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
Mar 9, 2021
Nah I think she just needs lots of therapy. Which I am surprised she's not getting since celebrities are quite aware of mental illnesses and stuff. Generally speaking. But I think on some level Charlotte just doesn't want her to grow up. She sees Emma as this beacon of innocence that she can't be anymore so she wants to protect her. What she needs is friends her own age who aren't absolute dickheads who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Like Mark said, they need to gtfo of hillside asap.
Most dumbfuck thing which I found and mentioned before is that, the whole family encourages Emma to be in a relationship or to meet a boy which is great but someone couldn't care to explain her that roses comes with throns and earth has different type of unicorn spp. that comes without horn.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes