4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This hot dog guy is definitely sus to me...
I wonder why she is sitting so far away from the the MC/Detective, did Carter want a quite word with the MC first before introducing her?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronos169

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Teaser Images

Charlotte is ready to tell the MC everything, but not without a little help.

Emma is angry and upset.

The MC meets Detective Carter to find out what's going on.
Seem like Emma can't handle the truth about her prince (F*cking, piece of S Zak)

Want to cut off his dick and shove it so far up his ass that it gets stuck in his throat

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
If Emma did hear somethings about Zak from either Charlotte or the MC talking then they are in big trouble with Emma.
It might be the case considering how angry she looks

How can she be so naive? She saw that little prick fucked her friend and just few days later, he suddenly wanted to date her

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It might be the case considering how angry she looks

How can she be so naive? She saw that little prick fucked her friend and just few days later, he suddenly wanted to date her
I don't know but the wake up call is going to be very tough on her and if she calls Suzi well you know what she is like and Zak will not be able to say a thing because Zak will not want it known that a girl beat him to a pulp.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I don't know but the wake up call is going to be very tough on her and if she calls Suzi well you know what she is like and Zak will not be able to say a thing because Zak will not want it known that a girl beat him to a pulp.
I HOPE Suzi knows. She and MC can team up and beat the living out of Zak

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Lucy had to have known about the Yacht party right? Charlotte also, so wouldn't it have made sense to have some protection? Furthermore, wear the most revealing dress as possible only to shudder at the thought of guys staring at her ass? What did she think would happen?
I knew some bullshit was gonna happen on yacht even before the scene took place, and when I saw what Charlotte was wearing I get even more nervous.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes