4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Same with the Zac - Charlotte stroyline... Interesting in one way.... But him being interested in her is a bit weird to me...most of those boys would be interested in getting as many in their beds as they can bit not at least 30 year older mothers i would say.
Well, the thing is, he is already doing it. So girls his age is not a challenge for him anymore. He just snaps his finger and gets the girl. Even Emma is not a challenge for him, it's a means to an end.

So what's can be his next challenge, maybe getting to sleep with the world's top model? Especially one with a reputation to be unattainable for some years already. At this stage it's not about enjoying sex anymore. It's about his ego, power and reputation.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I totally agree. It also doesn't help that Charlotte tells the MC, about traveling, that she was waiting for Emma to graduate college and before she starts university. I guess whoever did the writing doesn't understand that, in the US, the terms college and university are often used interchangeably and refer to the same thing. But technically speaking, a college is an institution that focuses on undergraduate degrees, while a university is an institution that offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
In the Dev's defence, in South Africa in general, a college is not the same as a University. It's kind off a mini/lesser university (1-2 year courses) instead of (3-7) year university courses. And the term College is also used for some prestige Hight Schools.
For instance Hilton College in SA is a High School.

IMO the Dev used College, (Especially in the context of her going to University later), as a placeholder for HS, without raising questions on Patreon (Or steam etc) questioning her legal age.

In the context of this game, I definitely see her a teenager in HS, so College = HS.

Reactions: Ahx and Chronos169

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is there any sexual content with blondie so far? or i should come back 2 years later
If this is the only thing you're looking for, then this is not the game for you.

FYI, there are 3 blondies in the (extended) family only, 4th is a friend and there are probably other blonde side characters that I don't remember. No one knows who is the one blondie you're talking about.

Last edited:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I wonder if we will ever find out anything about the MC military background?
I think that this will boil down to the imagination of the dev. Spec Ops details, regardless of service and/or country, usually are not published or widely known. Will be interesting to see what he/she comes up with.

Reactions: Old Dog

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

1-4. Unused images from v0.10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5. Rejected pinup idea.

6-9. Rejected pinup variations.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
At this point its common knowledge the detective is sus but another thing I just noticed on a re-run not sure if its intentional or an oversight but when MC asks about Charlottes attack he acts all confused and says he'll look into it but then later episodes when talking with Charlotte the cop says "he's back you need protection" - so cop knows a lot more than he pretends to.

50-50 on whether he's actually a good guy trying to push MC towards Charlotte out of frustration for the corruption/trying to make his own ammends for turning a blind eye/covering shit up v him being dead Emma's stalker trying to punish MC/Charlotte for their percieved involvement in her death.

Who has the first lewd scene in the game you guys think?

I think it'll actually be Charlotte. MC's resistance to Kaylah/Lucy who are easier lays is that it would distract him/Charlotte wouldn't want it. Charlotte is already admitting her feelings to herself for MC and now she knows 100% she can trust him and once next episode comes around I dunno what holds them back besides Emma cock-blocking them - where as on Lucy/Kaylah paths all the aforementioned obstacles in place are still there.

I think Charlotte 1st then Kaylah 2nd then Lucy 3rd Emma 4th Suzie last - and I pray to god the author throws us a bone with hannah before the story is over ha

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I guess that we may find out snippets about his past
We will probably find out snippets of information about his past, but I'm not sure how much at the minute. I didn't want his military background to play a big part in the story. But everyone seems to want us to go to war with the bad guys so maybe that will change!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
At this point its common knowledge the detective is sus but another thing I just noticed on a re-run not sure if its intentional or an oversight but when MC asks about Charlottes attack he acts all confused and says he'll look into it but then later episodes when talking with Charlotte the cop says "he's back you need protection" - so cop knows a lot more than he pretends to.

50-50 on whether he's actually a good guy trying to push MC towards Charlotte out of frustration for the corruption/trying to make his own ammends for turning a blind eye/covering shit up v him being dead Emma's stalker trying to punish MC/Charlotte for their percieved involvement in her death.

Who has the first lewd scene in the game you guys think?

I think it'll actually be Charlotte. MC's resistance to Kaylah/Lucy who are easier lays is that it would distract him/Charlotte wouldn't want it. Charlotte is already admitting her feelings to herself for MC and now she knows 100% she can trust him and once next episode comes around I dunno what holds them back besides Emma cock-blocking them - where as on Lucy/Kaylah paths all the aforementioned obstacles in place are still there.

I think Charlotte 1st then Kaylah 2nd then Lucy 3rd Emma 4th Suzie last - and I pray to god the author throws us a bone with hannah before the story is over ha
Maybe the detective is being blackmailed by someone higher up the food chain as it would seem evidence did go missing concerning the attack and as you have said he is now trying to make amends by pushing the MC towards Charlotte.
I have rejected all the other ladies but I do feel bad for rejecting Lucy and had to wrestle with my conscience for that one
Kaylah I not too bothered about just now but we will see how it goes.
Emma, sweet/nieve Emma, I just want to wrap her up in cotton wool and protect her.
Is this has a sad ending where either Charlotte/Emma/Lucy or Suzy die then I will NEVER forgive the dev.
Love the game/characters and the rollercoaster of emotions that I am riding while playing this game.

Last edited:

OpenTheGates

Sep 17, 2018
Admin I have a suggestion. JOHN has a paragraph copy button in the game. Can you add this, it will be very helpful for different languages. Necessary for such a beautiful story.

ssd.jpg
I only came across this button in this game but I think it should be in all games.

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
Admin I have a suggestion. JOHN has a paragraph copy button in the game. Can you add this, it will be very helpful for different languages. Necessary for such a beautiful story.

View attachment 1524377
I only came across this button in this game but I think it should be in all games.
What's your mother tongue ? Hillside's very popular, maybe someone already made a translation of it in your language.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes