4.20 star(s) 266 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good. I Know it will take a while but that Emma storyline is gonna be very interesting wonder how charlotte will react.
well that partially depends (maybe) how has played so either yells or calmly accepts it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This has to be one of the best written visual novels on this site imo it's perfect for someone like me who prefers a good story over the typical stuff that is on this site.

And hey no creepy mc or sleep molestation scenes in sight another thing that makes this a really good vn.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
This has to be one of the best written visual novels on this site imo it's perfect for someone like me who prefers a good story over the typical stuff that is on this site.

And hey no creepy mc or sleep molestation scenes in sight another thing that makes this a really good vn.
Yes, Darkblue choose well. Characters aren't standard DAZ models with biggest tits glued together. And Charlies tits aren't always the same size. They are +/- one cup size. On personality/character there are few things I don't like, for example Emma's personality is too childish, Charlie's approval for Emma to go on a date with a sleazebag and proven serial playboy without checking him out. She did check MC too. It's not she had no time or resources available. Small things, can be corrected.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
emma's dress have "some" design flaws.
Flaws or features?

I can't picture her ever wearing something like that for real, especially in public at least not without years of work and maybe therapy.

That aside, it's a good render as always.

Reactions: damnedfrog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Flaws or features?

I can't picture her ever wearing something like that for real, especially in public at least not without years of work and maybe therapy.

That aside, it's a good render as always.
flaw or feature. line drawn on water.

yea atm she wouldn't wear anything like that.

yea those were good pics.

• Love
Reactions: rudy007
4.20 star(s) 266 Votes