4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
delayed release announcement?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We have learned that. There are developers who cannot make it on time, and we actually don't expect it. We have developers who have good record, but can be few days longer, we expect it too. Problem are developers who announce it, wait for last possible moment (let's face it, developer know he will be late long time before) and then postpone update for a month. It would be better if he didn't announce it at all... It feels like kick in the nuts.
But we are long enough here to know how many developers work. And what we can expect from them. DarkBlue isn't one of those who lie.

Last edited:

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Just a quick update.

Sorry I can't give you a time for release as I'm still working to fix a few things. That means it isn't going to be released imminently, so please don't hang around waiting for it.

I will let you know once I have started uploading it.

Thanks,
DB

Chev1955

Formerly 'NL1955'
Nov 19, 2021

Just a quick update.

Sorry I can't give you a time for release as I'm still working to fix a few things. That means it isn't going to be released imminently, so please don't hang around waiting for it.

Thanks,
DB
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Didn't he say the 13th?
It should be today, DarkBlue made a post on his Patreon page, there are still some problems to fix. We have to wait, he didn't specify when yet. Could be in minutes, hours or even days...

Patreon post:

Just a quick update.
Thanks,
DB

• Wow
Reactions: StingerWolf

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
It should be today, DarkBlue made a post on his Patreon page, there are still some problems to fix. We have to wait, he didn't specify when yet. Could be in minutes, hours or even days...

Patreon post:

Just a quick update.
Thanks,
DB
Since I have thought that it will be the 13th, for me it will be earlier than expected. :D

Reactions: rudy007 and Old Dog

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Since I have thought that it will be the 13th, for me it will be earlier than expected. :D
I'm sure it's a nice surprise. It's long time from last update. It will be fun to play it from beginning. I hope it will be out soon, another of my favorite games should be released next week. And, of course, time is low this week. :)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This will just add to the phenomenal number of great releases over the last few weeks, with more coming soon..

stevievh23

May 28, 2021
I'm sure it's a nice surprise. It's long time from last update. It will be fun to play it from beginning. I hope it will be out soon, another of my favorite games should be released next week. And, of course, time is low this week. :)
what other favorite game is going to be released...just curious as i'm also anxious for couple of releases :)

Reactions: VOYEUR and rudy007
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes