4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Although the dev has denied it, I have a sneaking suspicion that MC might be greatly rewarded for staying professional (i.e., turning down Kaylah and Agent Fox, and not kissing Lucy but keeping her path open) and maxing points with all girls ...

Feb 13, 2019
Hillside-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Its not working for me. im using qbittorrent

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Although the dev has denied it, I have a sneaking suspicion that MC might be greatly rewarded for staying professional (i.e., turning down Kaylah and Agent Fox, and not kissing Lucy but keeping her path open) and maxing points with all girls ...
This is the ONLY game I've played where I've gone the pure path. Charlotte is worth it.

Reactions: 6pak2go

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
LOL no they come as a pair. You can have Emma and Valenti
Emma is too immature... Valenti could wash my car, I guess. Actually, I don't need him.
Ah, yes, Charlotte, that wasn't a request... It was more a FYI... I already left with Charlotte... Didn't want waste my (and her) time for talking... You know, time is money, and I didn't had... money, I guess. Sorry... :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JValkonian

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
A lot of the games I download tend to sit in the folder for a little while, but this is never one of them. Top 5 overall for me at least. :love:

Reactions: Mars_ixv

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Finally! One of the best games ever but 5+ months between updates is horse shit!
For me it's a question of what you get for the 5+ months. If it's a great update, I don't mind so much. But this update was basically treading water. I need to go back and check more, but exploring several different paths I didn't really see anything of significance. On the H side, there was absolutely nada that I saw. I expected at least a small bone tossed in by the dev. On the story/"mystery" side, it basically went in circles some more. The only positive thing I took away from the update was the younger daughter being less obnoxious and not acting like she's ten years younger than the game portrays her as.

Reactions: AlexLee

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn cliffhangers. at least show us who is the intruder so we don't have to wait 6 months to find out if our guess is right or not. my guess is Johno. and damn that boy is gonna get beaten to death if mc finds him.
as for the rest of the update, some story progress, Charlotte starting to trust mc a bit more, Emma realizing mc finds her kinda childish and she doesn't really like that. Suzi is still a bitch on wheels. nothing new there. and love that Charlotte gives Steve a dose of reality. zero chance for you buddy.
guess it will be xmas time before a new update at the earliest..
on to the next game..hundreds to get through..ugh.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes