4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
The story makes sense to be slow, but it looks like we went past a major hurdle now, so hopefully there's no more "can I trust him" taking up multiple scenes in future updates, and we move on to the fashion shows and such.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
The story makes sense to be slow, but it looks like we went past a major hurdle now, so hopefully there's no more "can I trust him" taking up multiple scenes in future updates, and we move on to the fashion shows and such.
You mean "Future updates" every 5-6 months, meaning your storyline will take 4-5 years, at best, to play out...

Reactions: Jarul

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Unlocks the ability to receive "High Quality" gallery pics as you play. Looks like there's 17 but maybe only 14 officially unlockable.
Ah, so that's where that folder came from... I had forgotten I played this game, discovered I didn't even had it added to F95checker. But meh... you're not missing anything if you don't unlock them.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I would like to know before i go any further playing this, has the date happened yet and what is the after math of the date? did the mc floor his ass? give me all the spoilers please.

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
So um whats in the new update is it worth playing or should I wait?...I loved the first part but if its just a few fixes no point replaying right now.

AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018
I think it is not a game problem to be honest, it is more a personal issue. If you don't do much in your life other than playing these games, you will always miss the only thing you do when it is released in a certain period of time. But when you have other things to do in your life, other activites and even other games to play, you won't bother about when these VNs are updating, you won't even be around crying about no updates or how long it takes to release a new update.

We usually complain about others when most of the time the issue is our own.
Wow, that´s a rko out of nowhere. I mean, I can`t read his mind, but I think this is just basic feedback on the quality of the game. As players, both you and I, have expectations towards it. When an update is released, we give feedback both towards the release and for further updates. I think I speak for a lot of players that we really enjoy this game, and want to see a lot more of it. The dev will take the feedback and do what he wants with it. Just like every other feedback. Doesn`t need to be all salty and claim that players doesn`t have a life besides jerking to F95.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Look on the brightside, we get 6 more months of fan art "magazine covers" n sycophants with DB's balls in their mouth trying to justify why a half year update cycle is good. I can't mention that subscriber service that rhymes with A...tree on...but..come on..
A normal person doesn't throw a fit for something they get for free.
I find it much more frustrating when a developer I support just ghost their supporters for weeks at a time.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hillside is one of those games that 0 Sexual content and extremely slow burner but when you read it and just enjoy the story. You just get fully immersed and don't care anymore lmao.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes