4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Emma finally got a little itch in her hohaa about the MC... just 2 years more for us to ravage her :sleep:
Also Suzi finally became friendly...

Reactions: znar25

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I only got the Lucy sex scene. Is there more and with whom?
dunno about .13 but before there was 1 with kayla or whatever is her name besides lucy, either become her hubby or reject her for charl or don't fuck her at all.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
dunno about .13 but before there was 1 with kayla or whatever is her name besides lucy, either become her hubby or reject her for charl or don't fuck her at all.
There's one with that other model chick? I wouldn't know. Been on Lucy's path since the first day this game dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's one with that other model chick? I wouldn't know. Been on Lucy's path since the first day this game dropped.
well charl has "bit" more money than lucy so mc gotta marry money since being bodyguard doesn't much generate on pension.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
God damn is Emma getting bossy to mc now, ordering us around like were her servant and Charlotte keeps getting jealous when other girls flirt with mc, acting like were dating or something. Also noticed how some scenes feel rushed and then others just drag along. like when Jenny came to visit at the pool and shes flirting hard with mc in front of emma and mom and then charlotte leaves and the scene ends and next scene is getting dressed for modeling party, same when the whole family was in the hottub together, and for some reason the back button doesnt work for me in this game, so it fells like im skipping scenes but cant go back to see if i did miss some.

Reactions: Kaasje404 and LSC82

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
While I'm on Charlie's route, I have to wonder if I'm the only one who really likes the way Emma looks wearing jeans? I'm going to behave and not ruin anything with her mum, but...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LSC82

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
Emma finally got a little itch in her hohaa about the MC... just 2 years more for us to ravage her :sleep:
Also Suzi finally became friendly...
She still acts like she's an 11 year old girl who just got interested in boys while being a grown ass woman in college. Give it 3 to 4 more years of content before that could ever happen.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes