4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I found 3 renders from my Hillside collection that in some level might be close enough.
The last one is signed by 6pak2go
Couldn't find original posts of the first two any more and I have no info about the author nor the original poster besides the last image. All credits and big thanks go to them for these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you those are awesome

Reactions: 6pak2go

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I found 3 renders from my Hillside collection that in some level might be close enough.
The last one is signed by 6pak2go
Couldn't find original posts of the first two any more and I have no info about the author nor the original poster besides the last image. All credits and big thanks go to them for these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first two are by DarkBlue as part of his Hillside Images set.
The last one is just my musings of Emma.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
the one single li romance game where i actually wanted a harem :HideThePain:
i thought it was going to be easy, just choose charlie and boom happy ending
but then seeing lucy....... :cry::cry:
MAN WHYY!!!?????

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog and cxx

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Why? Just Why?.........Is their father - daughter bond not enough that you want to see a cute innocent teen girl get drilled by a middle aged beast.
All I want to see is MC and Charlotte wedding with Emma as her mom's bridesmaid and then giving a beautiful speech dedicated to her now legal dad and how much she loves them. Beautiful Happy Family
No and yes, I want to see Emma sucking dick and taking it up the ass. That being said, I highly doubt we will see either. There was a nude render of Emma and it was deleted from the game because "it was too soon". So after 3 years following Darkblue work I don't expect any lewds with Emma. Imo her route will end in a fade to black wedding night.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No and yes, I want to see Emma sucking dick and taking it up the ass. That being said, I highly doubt we will see either. There was a nude render of Emma and it was deleted from the game because "it was too soon". So after 3 years following Darkblue work I don't expect any lewds with Emma. Imo her route will end in a fade to black wedding night.
Meanwhile, I will stick with the only non-stick up her ass, normal-ish female in the story - Lucy; who, even though you wouldn't know it from the amount of lewd content, really, really, likes to fuck!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
what do you mean "underrated"?
she is in top3 LIs here!
I speak of her "screen time", she has only 30% compared to other Lloyd girls. That's noticable less. I think she's not nearly at her full potential. Every time she see MC, she runs away calling him names... And few other "bad" words... ;)
I like her, good character. She deserves more screen time.

Reactions: Abhai

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I speak of her "screen time", she has only 30% compared to other Lloyd girls. That's noticable less. I think she's not nearly at her full potential. Every time she see MC, she runs away calling him names... And few other "bad" words... ;)
I like her, good character. She deserves more screen time.
The dev is going back to add more to earlier parts of the story
And I think he said Suzi will get more screen time

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The dev is going back to add more to earlier parts of the story
And I think he said Suzi will get more screen time
I know about it, it was on his Patreon page even before the last update was released. Possible I spoke with somebody here about it. It will be a pleasure to play it from beginning again. Nutcase deserve some more time to kill MC quality time in family life...

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know about it, it was on his Patreon page even before the last update was released. Possible I spoke with somebody here about it. It will be a pleasure to play it from beginning again. Nutcase deserve some more time to kill MC quality time in family life...
Yeah, I'm looking forward to restarting as well.

Reactions: rudy007

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Meanwhile, I will stick with the only non-stick up her ass, normal-ish female in the story - Lucy; who, even though you wouldn't know it from the amount of lewd content, really, really, likes to fuck!
Eh I get what you're saying, Lucy is more down to earth than the rest but I wouldn't say she's normal either. She abandoned her dreams to become Charlotte's personal assistant. Nothing wrong with that on principle but she resents it as we can see in the game sometimes. Ironically Suzi seems to be the more stable Lloyd. She can be harsh at first sight but deep down I know she's just asking to be tamed by a strong hand :BootyTime:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Eh I get what you're saying, Lucy is more down to earth than the rest but I wouldn't say she's normal either. She abandoned her dreams to become Charlotte's personal assistant. Nothing wrong with that on principle but she resents it as we can see in the game sometimes. Ironically Suzi seems to be the more stable Lloyd. She can be harsh at first sight but deep down I know she's just asking to be tamed by a strong hand :BootyTime:
Well... I did say normal-ish. ;) Seriously though, Lucy has lived for others for so long; when she meets MC she makes a (for her) radical choice and says, "One time I'm going after something for me." Even sweet little Emma mostly thinks about what she wants first. Lucy has issues but she will be all-in if MC wants her.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hmm, i wasnt that clear obviously...perhaps i should have stated "top 3 ADULT LIs";) :BootyTime:
(btw, for me she is top2 - second to the goddess only)
you know you are sounding like kazamanorova.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes