4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Say hello to agent Fox guys :ROFLMAO:
Say hello to agent Fox guys :ROFLMAO:
pic 1
David: ... and I felt in love with you... (I cannot believe I said that...)
Emma:---
David: ...---... Like I said, I have feeli...
Emma: Yes, I hear that... But I think about...
David: Ohhhh, you think about us???
Emma: I think, I left fridge open... And my icecream could melt... Wait a second, I have to call mom if she's already home...
David:---

pic 2
Charlotte (thinking): Next time I race MC, I will already take a bath, make my hair, make dinner, cudle Emma into sleep and watch half a movie before MC come here.. hehe

pic3
Jason and fake Weinstein: And you're and what do you want? This is a high end golf club for the elite... And you don't look like an elite member.. (he,he)
Agent Fox (with a gun): Oh, sorry, how rude of me, I'm agent Fox and am here to shoot a hole in one of you two. Maybe two...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
THAT HAS LESS CHANCES THAN SNOWBALL IN HELL!!!
We'll see. Oh yes, we will see. After all, there are going to be three paths that are not Emma romances and the Zach Effron knockoff is dead so... yeah. She's gotta wear that wedding dress for something.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
We'll see. Oh yes, we will see. After all, there are going to be three paths that are not Emma romances and the Zach Effron knockoff is dead so... yeah. She's gotta wear that wedding dress for something.
she becomes a monk in two of three and commits to celibacy. in the charlotte path she lives happily as your daughter and you scare off all potential suitors

Reactions: Yngling

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
One of the reasons I like this game so much is it's not just another harem or incest game.
There are plenty of those on here
But a well thought out mature story that makes you feel so many emotions like this game.
Well, those are rare.

It's part of why I consider this to be one of the best visual novels of all time.

I also like that there aren't like fifteen different girls to romance
I feel games with too many girls the story suffers.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes