4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
One of the reasons I like this game so much is it's not just another harem or incest game.
There are plenty of those on here
But a well thought out mature story that makes you feel so many emotions like this game.
Well, those are rare.

It's part of why I consider this to be one of the best visual novels of all time.

I also like that there aren't like fifteen different girls to romance
I feel games with too many girls the story suffers.
Well said.
Doesnt matter who here likes which girls in this VN, the story is always wholesome.

Take for example, I am on Charlotte route. Other games will usually just cut out the other girls from the story. But here the MC has a beautiful relationship with Emma. Its so rare to see in these games that instead of perving on young girls, the MC here actually sees Emma as a daughter and even she thinks of him in the same way.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
That happens a lot when people who speak other languages try to translate their work for a nun, which is usually just a feminine form of monk (like "Monja" in Spanish) into the hot mess that is the English language.
English is my first language, for some reason my brain fucks me and decides I have to use the wrong word for no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
She found new love? Our MC didn't say anything yet. Let's hope she didn't jump the train and choose Jason or fake Weinstein...
It even says that it is gossip. It could literally be anybody but them talking about MC since she doesn't want him to dress like a bodyguard anymore is the highest probability. Charlotte isn't exactly swimming in men other than her designer.

Reactions: rudy007
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes