4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I admit how I worded what I said to him about Emma came out wrong as I never truly thought that but ive seen others say that alot. While it's fair to not like things cause off realism or w/e not everyone likes the same things or thinks of stuff in the same way. Which was part of the reasons I never really pointed out the story reasons and just agreed with someone else that replied to him that did point them out to him+ I was feeling lazy. But I felt like about 1/2 of the realism issues he had was explained early on in the game to me it make sense to me even if some people think some of those reasons are dumb. Even if there were dumb I felt they were valid reasons in the context of the story. But that's just my opinion again nothing wrong with him not liking or agreeing with it.
That's fine. I know people like to repeat the argument that Emma is childish, but it never bothered me. She was sheltered by an overly protective mother, she was spared the graphic details of the industry, and she apparently has no natural curiosity to cross boundaries. Couple that with a propensity to cling on to childhood and you think Emma is actually quite well adjusted.

What EvilMonkey bring up are actually very valid arguments that you cannot simply overlook because they break the premise completely.
It's like that when you're intimately familiar with a certain aspect of a profession, but the author is completely out of their depth. It's bad enough when it happens in some scene in a movie where it's not critical for the plot, but when somebody bases a game (or a movie, or a book) on security, spying, military, photography, mountaineering, music, legal procedures, pretty much anything, but their entire knowledge of the topic is based on a bad scene in a movie and they never researched the topic in any depth, it bothers you, breaks your immersion and makes suspension of disbelief impossible.

Can you even make her an LI? I mean, I've only got to where Charlotte asks the MC to be her bodyguard after they ran on the beach. But I have yet to have any choices regarding Emma that pointed to an LI scenario.
It was stated that she is a prospective LI. If not yet, she will be in the future.

Reactions: Yngling

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1694225071864.png

Hi, guys.
I just wanted to update you on a couple of things, but first I'd like to thank everyone for the messages and comments of support after my previous post about my sister. I appreciate it and am sorry I couldn't reply to them all.
I've been back working all week, but I'm sure there are going to be some ups and downs over the next few weeks, so I'm sorry if there is any further disruption to the schedule. They are preparing to operate on my sister and remove the tumor, but there are complications and no date has been set yet.
And, finally, regarding the rework I have been working on, I still have a lot of work to do on it and don't want to delay the release of v0.14 any further. Therefore, I'm going to get v0.14 done as soon as possible and then finish the rework afterwards.

Thank you for your support.
DB​

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 2915392

Hi, guys.
I just wanted to update you on a couple of things, but first I'd like to thank everyone for the messages and comments of support after my previous post about my sister. I appreciate it and am sorry I couldn't reply to them all.
I've been back working all week, but I'm sure there are going to be some ups and downs over the next few weeks, so I'm sorry if there is any further disruption to the schedule. They are preparing to operate on my sister and remove the tumor, but there are complications and no date has been set yet.
And, finally, regarding the rework I have been working on, I still have a lot of work to do on it and don't want to delay the release of v0.14 any further. Therefore, I'm going to get v0.14 done as soon as possible and then finish the rework afterwards.

Thank you for your support.
DB​
The rock smell.gif The rock smell.gif

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just an observation. But I'm thinking that Charlotte was not her name before the attack. I'm thinking it was Emma. And I'm thinking that she is the one that the MC thought was killed before. I could be way off base. But that is really what I'm thinking. I hope this isn't any kind of spoiler or anything.

• Angry
Reactions: Candy Suxx and cxx

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Just an observation. But I'm thinking that Charlotte was not her name before the attack. I'm thinking it was Emma. And I'm thinking that she is the one that the MC thought was killed before. I could be way off base. But that is really what I'm thinking. I hope this isn't any kind of spoiler or anything.
It's quite obvious to anyone who actually did read the story that you skipped most of it and are now just making it all up. :ROFLMAO:

And you're thinking wrong - just making sure you understand how far off your theory is from it. In a galaxy far far away.
Or maybe you just started the game just recently and are somewhere halfway through with it. I didn't really thought of it when I quoted you. :unsure: It's not like you've said anything yourself about not being finished yet, so I assumed that you are.
I hope I didn't spoil it for you if this is the case.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It's quite obvious to anyone who actually did read the story that you skipped most of it and are now just making it all up. :ROFLMAO:

And you're thinking wrong - just making sure you understand how far off your theory is from it. In a galaxy far far away.
Or maybe you just started the game just recently and are somewhere halfway through with it. I didn't really thought of it when I quoted you. :unsure: It's not like you've said anything yourself about not being finished yet, so I assumed that you are.
I hope I didn't spoil it for you if this is the case.
Nope. You didn't spoil anything for me. I did play a while back, but I will play a game for a bit, go to another game, and do that as I have several games I play. Last time I played, I had gotten to the spa weekend. I've gotten now where Zak tells who he is trying to bang next. I'm going to play this until the end of the current update before I go to another, as, like I've said, it is one of my new favorites.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Well, I just hit the end of this update. I gotta say. Great story. And left on a bit of a cliffhanger. Also, I'm thinking that the dad didn't abandon them. I'm thinking he was murdered. Just a feeling I'm having. Can't wait for the next update to drop! If DarkBlue is on here, keep up the great work!

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Well, I just hit the end of this update. I gotta say. Great story. And left on a bit of a cliffhanger. Also, I'm thinking that the dad didn't abandon them. I'm thinking he was murdered. Just a feeling I'm having. Can't wait for the next update to drop! If DarkBlue is on here, keep up the great work!
Thanks, Talmadge. Glad you're enjoying it.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I would love for some of these folks who pick apart every little thing to try to write a story much less a game
Sorry if you think I'm "picking apart every little thing". It just makes sense to me that Wolff had her husband knocked off to try and get to her. I'm in no way saying the Dev needs to make it so. Like I say, it's just a hunch I have. However the Dev decides to write it, I bet it is going to be good.

Reactions: balazar

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i played with Lucy as gf first time and tbh didnt like it...its almost as if sex scenes ruined it for me..
I almost went with her cause of the pierced nipples but glad I didn't for my first Playthrough. Ill try to do a Lucy run once but man gonna be hard for me not to do a Charlotte one might have play 2 about the same time and speed when I do another run.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes