4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I actually like it when in these games the mc does stuff like holding his love interests hand
Or kissing her on the cheek and stuff like that
I think it makes the relationships more intimate

In a lot of the games on here the mc just bangs the girls and goes to sleep or something
Which I feel isn't that sexy lol
We rarely get to see the subtle things imo

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Agreed. I don't think Emma should be a LI at all. I know she's technically "of age" and everything, but she has the mental and emotional maturity of a pre-teen. The fact that she is still dreaming of somehow setting up MC and her mother so they can be a happy family is also evidence of that.

However....

I believe Jenny is going to be a "good" influence, for those that want Emma to be a LI, because she seems to exist for the purpose of getting Emma to look at MC like a hunky man in the house as opposed to a father figure.

I'm opposed to it, and I really hope that any Emma-mancing is written in a way that is entirely avoidable, because this is probably a game that I would abandon entirely if not, but it's been pretty apparent to me since Jenny's presence became more prevalent that she's going to be a vehicle for Emma to start wanting to/trying to blur the lines of the relationship she has with MC.
There's always a choice, depending on your preferences, but I guarantee that it's totally avoidable if it doesn't tickle your fancy ;)

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I actually like it when in these games the mc does stuff like holding his love interests hand
Or kissing her on the cheek and stuff like that
I think it makes the relationships more intimate

In a lot of the games on here the mc just bangs the girls and goes to sleep or something
Which I feel isn't that sexy lol
We rarely get to see the subtle things imo
Agree with you. Many devs try to cut corners when one character fall for another. They skip it all together and go to sex with corruption and blackmail. It's much more challenging (and longer) for two people fall in love.
And "head-patting", Caribdis head patting is hilarious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I just thought of something
What if Emma totally dominates the mc in bed

All this time she had us believe she was innocent
But she is actually a crazy sex fiend
You saw how she bossed the mc around in that couch moving scene lol
I don't see it, it doesn't fit Darkblue's style... On the other side, I could imagine that some developers could make her a sex addict hungry goth nympho...
But, at the end I would prefer her as she is, as step-daughter... If she will be (I know she's already) a LI, then she should act like a young woman, not like a child.

Last edited:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Is the game still about how the MC selflessly drives away all the horny bastards that crawl out of all the cracks, and everyone around admires him, with tears in their eyes, or has the relationships finally begun to develop?

Reactions: armond

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
I actually chose Kayla simply because she was direct and actually felt interested in the MC and I was getting bored of getting constantly berated by the mother and Emma doesn't tickle me at all since she's such a pre-teen. In any case when the eventual sex scene happened, the MC first of all told a grisly story to Kayla so I thought "okay now this scene isn't happening after all" but it happened and the MC was a two pump chump.

I laughed my ass off and it felt like I was being punished for choosing anyone else except Charlotte. Balancing these slow burn games is hard because when the eventual sex scene happens, it's bound to be very disappointing in some fashion the slower the burn is. In any case don't mind these criticisms because I actually like the game. The story is still definitely one of the better ones around here.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I actually chose Kayla simply because she was direct and actually felt interested in the MC and I was getting bored of getting constantly berated by the mother and Emma doesn't tickle me at all since she's such a pre-teen. In any case when the eventual sex scene happened, the MC first of all told a grisly story to Kayla so I thought "okay now this scene isn't happening after all" but it happened and the MC was a two pump chump.

I laughed my ass off and it felt like I was being punished for choosing anyone else except Charlotte. Balancing these slow burn games is hard because when the eventual sex scene happens, it's bound to be very disappointing in some fashion the slower the burn is. In any case don't mind these criticisms because I actually like the game. The story is still definitely one of the better ones around here.
That's the problem with allowing people to pretend slow burn is anything other than a delaying tactic. Nothing happens for soooooooo long with arbitrary time skips included only for anything serious that happens to start and end in five seconds.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Honestly I don't really care about sex scenes in this game
I play it for the great story and characters
Especially my sweetheart Emma

I would play this even without sex scenes tbh
Agreed. This current Dev's story/characters, doesn't fit in a sex-fest game.
Of course, the fact that most of us, have about 50 other wifu's in 50 other current games doesn't hurt to pass the time.. :sneaky:;)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Agree, but we're getting there slowly, Lucy was a low hanging fruit... No disrespect for fans of here, but she was the first one with interest for MC. All others aren't there. Yet... This imbalance is good, because it isn't a harem game, so our story doesn't stand still while our LI's trying to dig out each other's eyes and heir in fight for MC's dick. This is better when girls stay in line, one by one and wait patiently for his dick... :LOL:

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Honestly I can say that about more than this game as long as they do a proper slow relationship build up or just alot of nice sweet, wholesome or romantic scenes. I view sex scenes as a bonus / something nice to look at it.

armond

Apr 26, 2020

I'm not even talking about sex scenes, I meant more with Zach and the detective or dealing with the fallout from that, some serious stuff gets handwaved pretty hard.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I'm not even talking about sex scenes, I meant more with Zach and the detective or dealing with the fallout from that, some serious stuff gets handwaved pretty hard.
I'm not too sure why DarkBlue didn't use the times after fallout for more bonding moments, Charly made a step (or two), but in her usual (wrong) way, Emma was in pretty bad shape, that was really tough to see, Suzy was, well, Suzy, got pissed and run away really quickly.. I think, there could be more use for this moment.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know some things might seem a bit rushed or whatever
But Darkblue knows what he is doing
He is one of the best devs around imo

Plus, some things might change when stuff is added to the older chapters
I have full confidence that by the end of the game we will all be saying it's one of the best visual novels of all time
Heck it already is imo

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes