4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1693447389298.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A collection of images including tests, rejected designs, and artwork to be used in the game.
1-3. Outfit tests
4-7. Rejected pinup designs
8-10. Photos for Lucy's apartment

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

Hi, guys.
If you're on the Discord server, you may have noticed that I have been quiet for the last five days. Unfortunately, I received the bad news that my sister has a tumor, and I have been waiting to hear the test results to determine whether or not it is cancerous. I've just found out that it is.
This news has come as a complete shock, and my emotions have been all over the place. I've found it hard to get much of anything done this week, so I won't be posting the usual progress update tomorrow.
I'm sorry for the delay. Now I know the test results, I will be able to get my head straight and get back to work.
Thanks,
DB

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Hi, guys.
If you're on the Discord server, you may have noticed that I have been quiet for the last five days. Unfortunately, I received the bad news that my sister has a tumor, and I have been waiting to hear the test results to determine whether or not it is cancerous. I've just found out that it is.
This news has come as a complete shock, and my emotions have been all over the place. I've found it hard to get much of anything done this week, so I won't be posting the usual progress update tomorrow.
I'm sorry for the delay. Now I know the test results, I will be able to get my head straight and get back to work.
Thanks,
DB
No rush, this is a heavy topic. I have recently lost a great friend to cancer who has been battling it for 20 years. Just take your time to find yourself again, I know it is very hard to do so.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
He did. Personally, I think the game would have been even better if Emma looked the age she acted, mid-teens at most and wasn't a LI at all (please don't hurt me @Joshy92 ).
Agreed. I don't think Emma should be a LI at all. I know she's technically "of age" and everything, but she has the mental and emotional maturity of a pre-teen. The fact that she is still dreaming of somehow setting up MC and her mother so they can be a happy family is also evidence of that.

However....

I don't know if I like Jenny hanging out with Emma.
I hope she isn't a bad influence or anything.

Hopefully I'm wrong and Jenny turns out to be a sweet girl
I am angry with how Zak treated her before
He deserves an arse kicking for that imo
I believe Jenny is going to be a "good" influence, for those that want Emma to be a LI, because she seems to exist for the purpose of getting Emma to look at MC like a hunky man in the house as opposed to a father figure.

I'm opposed to it, and I really hope that any Emma-mancing is written in a way that is entirely avoidable, because this is probably a game that I would abandon entirely if not, but it's been pretty apparent to me since Jenny's presence became more prevalent that she's going to be a vehicle for Emma to start wanting to/trying to blur the lines of the relationship she has with MC.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Agreed. I don't think Emma should be a LI at all. I know she's technically "of age" and everything, but she has the mental and emotional maturity of a pre-teen. The fact that she is still dreaming of somehow setting up MC and her mother so they can be a happy family is also evidence of that.

However....

I believe Jenny is going to be a "good" influence, for those that want Emma to be a LI, because she seems to exist for the purpose of getting Emma to look at MC like a hunky man in the house as opposed to a father figure.

I'm opposed to it, and I really hope that any Emma-mancing is written in a way that is entirely avoidable, because this is probably a game that I would abandon entirely if not, but it's been pretty apparent to me since Jenny's presence became more prevalent that she's going to be a vehicle for Emma to start wanting to/trying to blur the lines of the relationship she has with MC.
My memory is that the developer has said all LIs will be avoidable / you will be able (and indeed eventually will have to) choose one. Just as you can (for example) reject lucy already and then have a purely platonic relationship with her. So I think (for example) it will be quite possible just to pursue charlotte and have emma be excited that her mother has found someone etc.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
My memory is that the developer has said all LIs will be avoidable / you will be able (and indeed eventually will have to) choose one. Just as you can (for example) reject lucy already and then have a purely platonic relationship with her. So I think (for example) it will be quite possible just to pursue charlotte and have emma be excited that her mother has found someone etc.
So no endless child support payments route? Kinda disappointing tbh

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes