4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He did. Personally, I think the game would have been even better if Emma looked the age she acted, mid-teens at most and wasn't a LI at all (please don't hurt me Joshy92 ).

Absolutely! There are lots of things to like about this game, so let's talk about that rather than my perversions. :D
Haha
Yeah, I know I'm probably in the minority
But I really don't see her as a daughter
I see her as a beautiful woman who I am totally in love with lol

I have said it before, but she is tied for favourite love interest in gaming history for me

Reactions: Jarulf and rudy007

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Haha
Yeah, I know I'm probably in the minority
But I really don't see her as a daughter
I see her as a beautiful woman who I am totally in love with lol

I have said it before, but she is tied for favourite love interest in gaming history for me
The girl with the personality of a 12-14 year old is one of your favourite LIs in gaming history? Just curious, what are some of the others?

Reactions: Blernblern

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The girl with the personality of a 12-14 year old is one of your favourite LIs in gaming history? Just curious, what are some of the others?
Maya, Josy, & Riona - Being a Dik
Nicki & Mason - Friends in need
Ann - Long story short

There are others but they are my favourites

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Maybe a bit of both tbh
I do like girls who are really sweet & Kind
And I think all of those are
True. I can see from that point of view why you would like Emma as well. But doesn't it bother you that she acts like a child?
To me, because of that, the MC fucking her would be worse than if he fucked a normal 15-16 year old.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
True. I can see from that point of view why you would like Emma as well. But doesn't it bother you that she acts like a child?
To me, because of that, the MC fucking her would be worse than if he fucked a normal 15-16 year old.
The only reason she acts like a child is because she has been sheltered all her life
I think with the mc there now
She will mature quickly

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
There is a saying; don't stick dick in crazy...And it's false. But not always... ;)
There are at least two kinds of crazy - the fun exciting kind-of-crazy and the scary psycho hearing voices kind of crazy. The saying goes mostly for the last one, not so much for the first. It may be difficult to make the difference before it's too late, though. :sneaky:

BTW, Suzi is neither of those, she's just angry and has daddy issues.

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
There are at least two kinds of crazy - the fun exciting kind-of-crazy and the scary psycho hearing voices kind of crazy. The saying goes mostly for the last one, not so much for the first. It may be difficult to make the difference before it's too late, though. :sneaky:

BTW, Suzi is neither of those, she's just angry and has daddy issues.
Here the blueprint for crazy,
you give her attention she gives you sex, devotion and everything you wish for,
but when you don't or can't,
well...

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Just taking a moment to say thanks to Raminita A lot of things would never happen here if it wasn't for your hard work.

View attachment 2880112
Charlotte: Hope you are not calling me an alcoholic
Lucy: Don't be to harsh on him, he doesn't know what he is saying
Emma: Mom, Please don't kick him in the balls. *giggle*
Suzi: I'll kill you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes