4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
it would be nice if you could name save files
You can name the whole save pages, as in any Ren'Py game (just click on the page number and add the name after it).
And you can have more pages than you can likely fill up with your saves.
I never bother to name save files myself even where that is possible. I do name save pages for separate paths though.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
You can name the whole save pages, as in any Ren'Py game (just click on the page number and add the name after it).
I never bother to name save files myself even where that is possible. I do name save pages for separate paths though.
Wow! Didn't know that!
If I'm not mistaken, it's also you who explain that you can delete a save just by hovering the mouse over the save and press DEL.
Thank you Penfold Mole, you are a life saver and a true master of the secrets of Ren'Py.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Wow I wish ive known about that a long time ago so much easier than naming saves especially since I usually have to rename as it doesn't like to keep the name on a save overwrite

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
sex around 4 dates but anal sex 6+ dates.
We are not betting on the same terms. :LOL:
I bet that on the 4th date where her pussy have been visited by a cock, she will agree to get her ass pounded.
So I don' t count date with olny kissing and fingering and other non cock intrusing acts.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder how many dates with Emma before she decides to have sex?
Or maybe she wants to wait until marriage?

These Lloyd women are certainly not easy lays are they
Which is good I like women who make a guy work for it

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

These Lloyd women are certainly not easy lays are they
Which is good I like women who make a guy work for it
I agree for most parts, but Lucy&Kaylah literally laid on her backs and spread legs when they spotted MC. We don't know how Suzi would be acting when she would fall in love... (and if poor bastard would survive it)... :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree for most parts, but Lucy&Kaylah literally laid on her backs and spread legs when they spotted MC. We don't know how Suzi would be acting when she would fall in love... (and if poor bastard would survive it)... :ROFLMAO:
True
Lucy has low self-esteem tho imo so that's why she is easier than Emma or Charlotte
And remember Kaylah Isn't a Lloyd

And about Suzi I think she will turn out to be very sweet when in love
Remember that scene between her & Lucy on the beach
She was showing her sensitive side there

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
True
Lucy has low self-esteem tho imo so that's why she is easier than Emma or Charlotte
And remember Kaylah Isn't a Lloyd

Remember that scene between her & Lucy on the beach
She was showing her sensitive side there
Yes, agree. Biggest playboy and her first love couldn't get to Emma's panties (even when MC wasn't there), that's hard to beat (but, yeah, he was a teenage horny idiot who wasn't even into her and made everything humanly possible to unintentionally repel her)
Charlie, lol, that woman has more baggage than international airport...
And, yes Kaylah isn't a Lloyd.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
no you wait till marriage she is a precious flower. :)
Joking aside I think probably sooner then we realize since she was wanting to hook her mom up the MC but I also I suspect her friend forget her name will end up probally push her to have sex faster / corrupt her

Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
that's the one thing I actually like about Charlie since it isnt drama baggage but trauma and in these games I find myself going towards LI with trauma more for w/e reason.
I like Charlie because she stayed the same, she carries everything out, her career, her daughters and her household. Without an army of helpers.

Reactions: Jarulf

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I like Charlie because she stayed the same, she carries everything out, her career, her daughters and her household. Without an army of helpers.
oh for sure there are many reasons I like her honestly but the trauma thing and how she reacts cause of it probably one of the bigger factors for me. She made me want to get closer to her even more

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
It'll be interesting playing the paths for those two.

With Lucy always having been compared to Charlie, and Suzy struggling with trust and anger issues, presumably a consequence of how the father left.
While Lucy may not have been exactly competing with her sister (after they grew up at least), she does seem to have a fairly fragile sense of self esteem, and has even tied her own career and happiness to that of her sister, the very thing she feels insecure about. There is probably fairly normal left over sibling rivalry involved as well.

Suzy is fiercely loyal, I think, and will fight anything she thinks is threatening her family, but also the most independent of the lot. There's some mother-daugther tension. We haven't really seen that much of her yet, so it's hard to pop-analyze her ;)

Either way, both of them may actually turn out to be the most interesting women in the game.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It'll be interesting playing the paths for those two.

With Lucy always having been compared to Charlie, and Suzy struggling with trust and anger issues, presumably a consequence of how the father left.
While Lucy may not have been exactly competing with her sister (after they grew up at least), she does seem to have a fairly fragile sense of self esteem, and has even tied her own career and happiness to that of her sister, the very thing she feels insecure about. There is probably fairly normal left over sibling rivalry involved as well.

Suzy is fiercely loyal, I think, and will fight anything she thinks is threatening her family, but also the most independent of the lot. There's some mother-daugther tension. We haven't really seen that much of her yet, so it's hard to pop-analyze her ;)

Either way, both of them may actually turn out to be the most interesting women in the game.
I play every (sometime every two) update from beginning... Only Charlies path. But when the game will be finished, I will play with every girl. I think now there paths are pretty much nearly identical (I saw only Lucy's separate path for now) There will be for every girl a branching on the way, I hope only it will not be too late (means three, four updates before finish) I hope we will have a solide story with every girl...

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I play every (sometime every two) update from beginning.
I'm only on Charlie's path now. When I first started I was all Emma, but like others, I began to see her as more of a potential daughter than a LI and started to feel a bit weird about it. And I'm someone who enjoys loli games!
I don't play the game from start every update, but have a couple of times and expect to with the next update.
It's not often I play every path for a game, but this is one where I definitely plan to once it is completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: rudy007

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I play every (sometime every two) update from beginning... Only Charlies path.
I don't play the game from start every update, but have a couple of times and expect to with the next update.
This is one of the few games I liked so much I intent to replay it once ever 1-3 months or so. At least till burnout happens haha I'll have to do a Lucy path sometime but it's gonna be hard not to do a Charlie one. Tho next time I start fresh ill probably mess around with Kaylah on the side since I declined her advances my first time cause Team Charlie

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I'm only on Charlie's path now. When I first started I was all Emma, but like others, I began to see her as more of a potential daughter than a LI and started to feel a bit weird about it. And I'm someone who enjoys loli games!
It's not often I play every path for a game, but this one where I definitely plan to once it is completed.
Agree, about Emma, Darkblue did a really, really good job to make Emma look like a daughter. I'm not a fan of loli games, but at least Emma doesn't look too young. Her behavior is still very like a young girl. But if anybody like it, I will not say anything. Everyone has something that he likes. We even don't have to agree on something, but we are on this game's page because we love Hillside... Well, at least a huge majority... ;)

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Agree, about Emma, Darkblue did a really, really good job to make Emma look like a daughter.
He did. Personally, I think the game would have been even better if Emma looked the age she acted, mid-teens at most and wasn't a LI at all (please don't hurt me Joshy92 ).

We even don't have to agree on something, but we are on this game's page because we love Hillside... Well, at least a huge majority... ;)
Absolutely! There are lots of things to like about this game, so let's talk about that rather than my perversions. :D

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
He did. Personally, I think the game would have been even better if Emma looked the age she acted, mid-teens at most and wasn't a LI at all (please don't hurt me Joshy92 ).
Kinda reminds me of another game I've tried which ive heard was good but i kinda stopped playing it as I thought the main LI the game tries to force on you acts younger than her age at at the start idk about later on but also got the vibe the longer you played probably would of made her fell more like a daughter as well.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Wow! Didn't know that!
If I'm not mistaken, it's also you who explain that you can delete a save just by hovering the mouse over the save and press DEL.
Maybe it was me, maybe it wasn't, some other people have said the same here and there. I didn't know about it before someone else posted about it here somewhere. Kudos to whomever it was back then.
However, I did found the page name renaming thing by myself, probably right after I found out about the save file deleting by hovering over it and started to randomly click and hover on and over other things on the menu pages like a madman to find possible other neat "tricks" there. :ROFLMAO:
Wow I wish ive known about that a long time ago so much easier than naming saves especially since I usually have to rename as it doesn't like to keep the name on a save overwrite
A little warning about the page names (likely goes also for the separate file names in games where it's possible) - the data of the names is saved only in the persistent file in the save folder and its duplicate in your global save folder of the game in the %appdata%\RenPy\whatever.
In case both get lost somehow, even if you still have the *.save files, the names are gone.

Also, completely replacing the page number with some unnumbered title is a bad-bad idea when you have more than 10 pages of saves already, believe me :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes