4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey shitass1001 and all my other buddies in here
Did you all know I want to take Emma on a nice romantic date?
Just thought I would tell you all in case you didn't know.
I thought you would like it those Emma renders. She looks stunning...
And yes, I know about your date with Emma. Suzi told me... And she told me, she's coming with you guys. Only to control where your fingers are... She doesn't hate you, yet, in compaction with Zak you're a real catch (which is actually not that difficult, sorry... But you saw Zak, so no bad feeling)
So, try to control your arms and fingers, you don't have to come against Suzy, she thinks anyway you have at least one arm too much... And too many fingers...
:ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thought you would like it those Emma renders. She looks stunning...
And yes, I know about your date with Emma. Suzi told me... And she told me, she's coming with you guys. Only to control where your fingers are... She doesn't hate you, yet, in compaction with Zak you're a real catch (which is actually not that difficult, sorry... But you saw Zak, so no bad feeling)
So, try to control your arms and fingers, you don't have to come against Suzy, she thinks anyway you have at least one arm too much... And too many fingers...
:ROFLMAO:
You know me Rudy I'm a perfect gentleman Emma is safe with me

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Zak already had a romantic date with her, bro. Everything was so romantic, just the way you like it: flowers, holding hands, watching a movie. It turned out that Emma doesn't really like romance.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Yeah, But Zack was a pushy bastard
I certainly wouldn't be
That's why I think she would like it
Thanks for the reminder Joshy, I would never question your gentlemanliness. truly a bastion for us all to aspire to replicate.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
hey guys, does this game has NTR or plans to have? It gives the vibe without being in the tags
cant answer about the future since that's up to the dev. But with what it currently has in the game i think that depends how to define NTR to you. Because there is a few renders when getting background info on the mothers trauma that show sexual assault and rape or attempted rape ( cant remember if it happened) that happened to her ( before you met her) To me that doesnt count as NTR but to some it may.

Reactions: shitass1001

AnonimuIon

Apr 13, 2021
cant answer about the future since that's up to the dev. But with what it currently has in the game i think that depends how to define NTR to you. Because there is a few renders when getting background info on the mothers trauma that show sexual assault and rape or attempted rape ( cant remember if it happened) that happened to her ( before you met her) To me that doesnt count as NTR but to some it may.
Neither for me, I like games where the girls aren't all waiting for the MC to pick them like it's a talent show, I was curious if the LI get there, would be fun :))

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Neither for me, I like games where the girls aren't all waiting for the MC to pick them like it's a talent show, I was curious if the LI get there, would be fun :))
I personally like the mother just cause I like when with a LI has some kind of trauma to get past because you know they aren't going to jump you for sex right away. I played to many games where there was a decent character I liked but wish it took longer to get the lewd stuff. Which is why this is one of my favorites.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes