4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Why you have to do that man like that bruh. That was mean shit.
It's okay for him to have different taste/preference in woman. Whatever floats your boat.
It's okay for him to have different taste in women, and I don't. For me I like the taste of Charlotte, Suzi, emma and kaylah except lucy:poop: and he likes lucy and that's okay. I was just messing around. I have no problem for anyone liking lucy. Personality wise she can be okay I guess, but just because of her face, hair, tits, ass she gets out of my boat. She would just drown my boat.

• Haha
Reactions: fpsgamer

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I actually like the sound of girls talking for eight hours
Me & the girls could discuss our feelings

Who's with me?
That's the thing, they're not even talking to or about you the majority of the time. Make the main character very ancillary in their own game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's the thing, they're not even talking to or about you the majority of the time. Make the main character very ancillary in their own game.
Hmm I never really noticed tbh
I was always focused on Emma lol

armond

Apr 26, 2020
That's fine though imo, the MC isn't the only important thing in their lives. Especially up to this point.
The problem then is that the player is more aware than the player character (player avatar) which in a story game is a problem imo

Reactions: Jarulf

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
The problem then is that the player is more aware than the player character (player avatar) which in a story game is a problem imo
How you feel about that depends a bit on how you approach these games, I think. Is it primarily a story you are reading with more than one POV, or a game you are trying to "beat"? It's probably a little of both for most of us, and might vary between games, but I lean towards the story, or novel side of things, so I don't mind knowing more than the MC in general. As long as it's reasonable well done.
I don't tend to identify heavily with the MC.

Reactions: damnedfrog

armond

Apr 26, 2020
How you feel about that depends a bit on how you approach these games, I think. Is it primarily a story you are reading with more than one POV, or a game you are trying to "beat"? It's probably a little of both for most of us, and might vary between games, but I lean towards the story, or novel side of things, so I don't mind knowing more than the MC in general. As long as it's reasonable well done.
I don't tend to identify heavily with the MC.
It primarily affects the sparse decisions in the game, does it even matter if you piss off the characters. The story seems the chug along regardless. If that's the case then why have decisions? To gate off sex content?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarulf

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
It primarily affects the sparse decisions in the game, does it even matter if you piss off the characters.
I've only played Charlie's path so far, so can't really comment on the other ones. I do agree that more choices would have been nice though.
But this is the Dev's first game, so he'd probably make some design choices differently now.
I'm enjoying the game, but I'm sure the next one will be much better.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Lucy is a really interesting character
Some people think she is easy
But I don't think that's true
She is just used to men not paying any attention to her and focusing on Charlotte

I also will do a Lucy playthrough in the future
I like her too. But Charlie is my favorite one, then maybe Suzi, and Lucy. Emma, so far, I only see her as a daughter.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I like her too. But Charlie is my favorite one, then maybe Suzi, and Lucy. Emma, so far, I only see her as a daughter.
Yeah I've only played through once after the mother my pick would be the super model friend forget her name but I'm pretty sure she is just a side girl. So after her my choices would the same as you and also exact reason why i wont go after Emma either.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'd suggest that depends on how much someone self-inserts themself, into the MC's role in the story.
I don't play this game & think it's me. The MC is, funnily enough, the main character.
But, same as a book, or film; I have the advantage of being the reader\viewer, not the MC.
So am privy to more than him.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah I've only played through once after the mother my pick would be the super model friend forget her name but I'm pretty sure she is just a side girl. So after her my choices would the same as you and also exact reason why i wont go after Emma either.
You are correct Kaylah (Supermodel friend) is a side girl.

hollow69

Jul 10, 2017
@ Raminita
I don't no if is my fault but "Pinup #154 - Lucy in Italy [8k]" doesn't appear in real 8k.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CORRECTING :)(y)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes