4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Lolly - Molly

Aug 14, 2023
These girls are drop-dead gorgeous. Charlotte the ultimate MILF, and Emma's an absolute banger. The renders are top-notch. I'm seriously vibing with this. Huge thanks to the dev for serving this up – much luck on their journey forward!:love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
These girls are drop-dead gorgeous. Charlotte the ultimate MILF, and Emma's an absolute banger. The renders are top-notch. I'm seriously vibing with this. Huge thanks to the dev for serving this up – much luck on their journey forward!:love:
For me usually im super picky and takes time for me to want to go after a Milf in these games yet I've liked Charlotte kind right away. Then all of the stuff that happened to her made her and just how the character is made me like really like her more than I thought I would. she is # 3 out of like 55 LI on my personal list and the 2 above her could pretty much be tied with her since the top 3 for me are equally good. I see her becoming #1 as we get more updates

As far as Emma goes i truthfully didn't think about making her my LI at all not cause she looks young or w/e just felt weird to me especially as the story goes on.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
For me usually im super picky and takes time for me to want to go after a Milf in these games yet I've liked Charlotte kind right away. Then all of the stuff that happened to her made her and just how the character is made me like really like her more than I thought I would. she is # 3 out of like 55 LI on my personal list and the 2 above her could pretty much be tied with her since the top 3 for me are equally good. I see her becoming #1 as we get more updates

As far as Emma goes i truthfully didn't think about making her my LI at all not cause she looks young or w/e just felt weird to me especially as the story goes on.
okay you got me intrigued here, who is the top 2 in your list?

Reactions: shitass1001

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
okay you got me intrigued here, who is the top 2 in your list?
Jaye from CS
and Erynn - Intertwined ( This one is not for everyone and probably middle of the road when it comes to favorites on that game. For me she has a certain charm and playfulness. Plus she has some trauma like Charlotte and i like helping LI with trauma in these games makes for better character most of the time. also she is one of the few LI I've came across that makes me feel sad or bummed out knowing I have to wait for an update to see more and has more of a girlfriend feel over LI to me, very few LI in these games give me a real girlfriend feel or makes me feel sad when game / update is over maybe like 5 - 10 or less in total)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Are we talking best girl again?

Don't get me started :KEK::KEK::KEK:
haha I heard from another thread you are a Emma fan. I may be team Charlotte but that's cause adoptive the daughter vibe I get from Emma and I rather protect her than make her a LI now if it wasnt for that id have a hell of hard time to pick which one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jarulf and Joshy92

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Lucy is a really interesting character
Some people think she is easy
But I don't think that's true
She is just used to men not paying any attention to her and focusing on Charlotte

I also will do a Lucy playthrough in the future
Gameplay wise she is the throwaway character so they can say there are sex scenes in the game and its not just 8 hours of girls having long conversations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes