4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Now now Rudy we know Emma is goat
She is way more beautiful than Charlotte
Infact I bet Charlotte is secretly jelous of Emma's looks

Edit - I must say tho Charlotte looks absolutely stunning in that picture
Hey! no take-backs, re-does, flip-flops or reversals: you gotta commit! (or else I'll tell Charlotte on you , or worse, I'm gonna tell SUZIE !!)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There was a project called "Lexi" that had a similar premise: child of a celebrity attracts a stalker, requiring a bodyguard to come live with them, barring some differences in story. Sadly, the developer of that game passed away and the game had been in limbo for a few years until it was abandoned, last I heard. I could be wrong about that part.
still abandoned and devs who were supposed to continue it gave up right away (dunno what they do currently).

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
There was a project called "Lexi" that had a similar premise: child of a celebrity attracts a stalker, requiring a bodyguard to come live with them, barring some differences in story. Sadly, the developer of that game passed away and the game had been in limbo for a few years until it was abandoned, last I heard. I could be wrong about that part.
aah I see. i was curious. i love this game and I thought "lexi" means some other VN that I can read while waiting hillside for updates. thankyou for explaining!

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Could someone tell me what the deal was with Detective Carter? I hadn't played since v0.11 so I skipped through until the fight scene, and then he was saying some stuff which made no sense to me, but I probably forgot some details. Ty :)

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Could someone tell me what the deal was with Detective Carter? I hadn't played since v0.11 so I skipped through until the fight scene, and then he was saying some stuff which made no sense to me, but I probably forgot some details. Ty :)
You skipped through the story and you're surprised something didn't make sense? You could try reading the story...

armond

Apr 26, 2020
My guess, people didn't like the Zack storyline and getting rid of him and the detective at the same time ties up that loop.

Reactions: BigBlob69

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
All people mentioning Lexi in the first page.. I am a bit lost, lexi who? Lexi dimante? can anyone enlighten me? :D
You are right about the game "Lexi" (rip Chatterbox :( ). However, Lexi Diamonte is not the same Lexi from the synonymous game. Lexi Diamonte shown in Hillside is actually from Leap of Faith from Drifty, which is a great game and actually completed! Try it out.

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
You are right about the game "Lexi" (rip Chatterbox :( ). However, Lexi Diamonte is not the same Lexi from the synonymous game. Lexi Diamonte shown in Hillside is actually from Leap of Faith from Drifty, which is a great game and actually completed! Try it out.
oh yeah I absolutely know lexi dimante, and I finished Leap Of Faith, that's why im asking why people mentioning "lexi". and im confuse :D but I understand now

Reactions: Smarmint
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes