4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You guys made me think about Suzi finding Emma sleeping in mc's bed
Damn that would be interesting to see lol

I do think someone will catch her in there eventually
But she shouldn't worry because there isn't anything wrong with her sleeping in his bed

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018

But she shouldn't worry because there isn't anything wrong with her sleeping in his bed
It's fair to say she(Emma), will have no problems at all... MC on the other hand?!.. Yikes!!!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

What if MC (after Suzi returns home and occupies her room again) goes to Steve's bar to celebrate, see bottom of the glass once too many times, come to Suzi's bed and cuddle with her... Well... at least try to cuddle... ;)

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I actually think the Charlotte & Lucy wouldn't mind
Suzi might but once Emma explains she feels safe with mc even she won't mind
I think Lucy has enough self esteem issues with her sister, that even though she wants her neice to feel safe, this may be a bit much to easily shrug off.

Also remember Suzi has already blown up about how close MC was on the sofa with Emma, and that was with the whole family sitting there!! If she walks in and finds them cuddled up in bed in their underwear... MC's best friend Steve should start planning his service because this is gonna turn into a whodunit.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know one thing everyone
I can't wait for the first real kiss between Emma & the mc
Hopefully it's romantic
After all Emma deserves nothing but the best

Reactions: rudy007

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What if MC (after Suzi returns home and occupies her room again) goes to Steve's bar to celebrate, see bottom of the glass once too many times, come to Suzi's bed and cuddle with her... Well... at least try to cuddle... ;)
What if Suzi goes to a club, comes back drunk and crawls into her old bed with the MC, trying to cuddle him? :sneaky:
And what if Emma also has an idea to sneak into MC's bed again?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I know one thing everyone
I can't wait for the first real kiss between Emma & the mc
Hopefully it's romantic
After all Emma deserves nothing but the best
Do you think a guy twice her age, with a big backpack of all sorts of PTSD on his shoulders, would be the best match for her?
He and Charlie - they certainly understand each other's past traumatic experiences and will help each other. He and Lucy are almost the same as with Charlie. But He and Emma - isn't "Moi... Lolita" starts playing in your head that very moment you think about it :)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes