• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
What if MC (after Suzi returns home and occupies her room again) goes to Steve's bar to celebrate, see bottom of the glass once too many times, come to Suzi's bed and cuddle with her... Well... at least try to cuddle... ;)
I think we will need Special Agent Fox to investigate....undercover.....while wearing a see through teddy bear nighty.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Suzi may have to be cuffed and watch, while Agent Fox conducts a proper interview of MC. Of course she would fill out a 302 report with all the details. Whether it gets filed is another question. I am sure Agent Fox will be on top of things.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, could be something. He appears in few scenes, but I'm too uneasy about him. He is there, but it appears he's not. He didn't do anything wrong. Yet...
I'm much more unsure about the MC's bartender friend. A very smooth bastard, he resembles a pimp, a smuggler and a drug dealer rolled into one. I can’t shake the feeling that his knife is already aimed at the MC’s back.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I'm much more unsure about the MC's bartender friend. A very smooth bastard, he resembles a pimp, a smuggler and a drug dealer rolled into one. I can’t shake the feeling that his knife is already aimed at the MC’s back.
Yeah... I don't think Darkblue did accidentally show us Steve in this shopping mall... Steve was there for a reason... And the Emma's picture was taken there... So... It's an accident he was there, he has an own agenda, he works with fake Wainstein, Jason (or dirty cops) or he's on MC's side and watch his six...

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I happen to agree, it's a relatively common gambit - the trusted friend is really the bad guy. The corrupt cop was involved with the Weintein character so it may make some sense that the bartender is on his own Charlotte/Emma agenda, separate from that. Depending on how much story is left to tell, it could be that the dirty cop confronting MC and getting killed happened too early to be the final twist in the tale (as far as plot, that is).

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Yeah... I don't think Darkblue did accidentally show us Steve in this shopping mall... Steve was there for a reason... And the Emma's picture was taken there... So... It's an accident he was there, he has an own agenda, he works with fake Wainstein, Jason (or dirty cops) or he's on MC's side and watch his six...
Personally I think that was a red herring. it was perfect timing, MC sees Steve being weird in the mall, then later that night the house gets broken into by someone who took a picture of them right as we saw Steve. it seems too obvious.

I have no doubts he has his own agenda, but it probably isn't malicious, I hope

My theory is that if you are on the Charlotte path, then at some point you will be able to have Steve and Lucy meet and hit it off.

Reactions: rudy007

Cherry Popper

Jun 18, 2020
I don't know. Emma was left alone with Steve and nothing happened. Charlotte and Emma visited Steve without the MC there to protect them. I do think that Steve will play a bigger part in the ending of the story, but I'm betting that he has the MC's back.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes