4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Cherry Popper

Jun 18, 2020
I'm much more unsure about the MC's bartender friend. A very smooth bastard, he resembles a pimp, a smuggler and a drug dealer rolled into one. I can’t shake the feeling that his knife is already aimed at the MC’s back.
I don't know. Emma was left alone with Steve and nothing happened. Charlotte and Emma visited Steve without the MC there to protect them. I do think that Steve will play a bigger part in the ending of the story, but I'm betting that he has the MC's back.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't know. Emma was left alone with Steve and nothing happened. Charlotte and Emma visited Steve without the MC there to protect them. I do think that Steve will play a bigger part in the ending of the story, but I'm betting that he has the MC's back.
Perhaps his time to act simply has not come yet. I dunno, maybe it is his attire, and sometimes his impudently lustful expression on his face that make him look like a villain pimp who has to pretend to be a respected bartender :)
But seriously, I can't point it out directly, but something feels off with him. Why was he in the store at the moment when MC and Emma were there, and later photos appeared from there? Even if he has nothing to do with this, it’s still a very strange scene, why show it at all, and focusing the MC’s attention on this “Oh, it’s Steve, what is he doing here?”
Yes, the MC let it slide and forgot about it, but we remember about the “rifle on the wall,” right? If it appears in the plot, it means it was put there on purpose :)
Basically, it seems like every man in Hillside other than the MC turns out to be a traitor, a rapist, a murderer, a psycho, or an douchebag at best. So I don’t see a better figure for the role of a vile traitor than Steve. He is the best option for the Wolfenstein gang to get close to the MC & Charlie unnoticed. I'll be glad to be wrong about this, but for now the game proves me right :)

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Perhaps his time to act simply has not come yet. I dunno, maybe it is his attire, and sometimes his impudently lustful expression on his face that make him look like a villain pimp who has to pretend to be a respected bartender :)
But seriously, I can't point it out directly, but something feels off with him. Why was he in the store at the moment when MC and Emma were there, and later photos appeared from there? Even if he has nothing to do with this, it’s still a very strange scene, why show it at all, and focusing the MC’s attention on this “Oh, it’s Steve, what is he doing here?”
Yes, the MC let it slide and forgot about it, but we remember about the “rifle on the wall,” right? If it appears in the plot, it means it was put there on purpose :)
Basically, it seems like every man in Hillside other than the MC turns out to be a traitor, a rapist, a murderer, a psycho, or an douchebag at best. So I don’t see a better figure for the role of a vile traitor than Steve. He is the best option for the Wolfenstein gang to get close to the MC & Charlie unnoticed. I'll be glad to be wrong about this, but for now the game proves me right :)
Or Darkblue threw a piece of meat among us hungry... (or mushrooms if you're a vegetarian...)

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 2955187
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The winner of this month's pinup poll is Charlotte's magazine cover photoshoot.
This "Charlotte Magazine Cover" photo-shoot set is more than good enough to be in the actual game!! Most of the pinup sets would be great in the game. Seems a shame they aren't included, or even in as a bonus feature.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I have a great idea
Maybe I should write a love poem for Emma
Where I express my undying love for her
It would be so romantic even Suzi would be brought to tears
That's when she would give me her blessing to marry Emma

Love wins again everyone
Charlotte: Joshy baby, we have gone over this already.
Stop your crazy obsession with my daughter and stop those urges of yours by tucking your thing between your legs.
I may have to hire another photographer and fire you, if you can't stop shaking that camera.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes