• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So, if I understand you correctly, you will introduce whole updated new content under next regular update? I play it from beginning after one or two updates anyway. Thanks for the info Darkblue...
Thanks for the info. It's a good news for people who like this lovely psycho chick like I do. I like her tough non bullsi*t nature. But I like other character and side-characters too. Great game. I will play my route now, but when the game is finished I will play other routes too.

Reactions: Joshy92

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Nooooooooooooooooooooo... more Lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is MC's one true love!
Ahh a Lucy fan
She is awesome too
But I think Emma is the mc's true love
And you know me motseer I have the best taste in video game women on this whole website
Suzi: Joshy, clearly you got the wrong girl.
If you ever touch my sister, I will squash you like a bug.
best taste you say? More like Lolis

Motseer, baby haven't we seen aunt Lucy way too much already.

It's time for my Spotlight moment!

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Suzi: Joshy, clearly you got the wrong girl.
If you ever touch my sister, I will squash you like a bug.
best taste you say? More like Lolis

Motseer, baby haven't we seen aunt Lucy way too much already.

It's time for my Spotlight moment!

This. This is why this game needs a harem option (even if it's developed last and is non-canon). Not going to say no to this on any playthrough.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: motseer

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm definitely going to restart the game once the rework stuff is out
I'm really excited for it
Plus we will probably see more of Suzi I feel like we don't see enough of her in the early stages of the game
For me I'm gonna restart the game everytime an update hits after playing it. Once we can get closer to Emma ill make that a emma game and pretend im stealing her from you :)

just kidding of course we know you belong with Emma but was funny to write haha tho I am gonna restart every update since I love this story and game.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and rudy007

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
My single favourite scene was the moment when MC told Suzi that Emma was being bullied. That was just prime justice and pure vindication - even more than Zac getting his. Perfection. Brilliant.

Reactions: Joshy92 and rudy007

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Never going to happen as that is not DB's story they want to tell plus it has been said many times that DB won't add a harem option.
Don't care. Not saying no to Suzy, Emma, Lucy, or Charlotte (I have the fortitude to say no to Kaylah and FBI woman though ...). Wherever that path leads, so be it. Dev can either provide a disappointing outcome or a satisfying one, but that won't affect my choices in this regard.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Don't care. Not saying no to Suzy, Emma, Lucy, or Charlotte (I have the fortitude to say no to Kaylah and FBI woman though ...). Wherever that path leads, so be it. Dev can either provide a disappointing outcome or a satisfying one, but that won't affect my choices in this regard.
Not saying you have to "care" I'm just relaying what has been said countless times about a harem option.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not saying you have to "care" I'm just relaying what has been said countless times about a harem option.
If in the revamp, harem could be implemented, that would be awesome. :)
I'm glad that is the case a harem option would feel real weird and out of place in this game. While I understand it's convenient for the people that don't have time to play multiple path it's never worth it if it would make the game feel out of place / weird.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes