4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The mc will need his apartment once Suzi realises what I want to do to her sister :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Hopefully Suzi doesn't find out where it is because she will be furious
Suzi hasn't setting "furious"... Furious is when she sleeps and dream a good dream... All her other settings are much, much worse... Last setting is Hiroshima meets Nagasaki,,, ;)

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Haha don't worry she is legal lol

Am I really simping?
What do the rest of you think?
Anyway I wouldn't call it simping I would call it love
Yeah, I got a little angry when you got called a simp. I don't post when I'm angry so I delayed until now. I think that you and I are similar in our viewpoints on how the ladies should be treated, although we definitely disagree on who we want to spend alone time with. (Lucy for the win if you are wondering)
edited for spacing issues.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I got a little angry when you got called a simp. I don't post when I'm angry so I delayed until now. I think that you and I are similar in our viewpoints on how the ladies should be treated, although we definitely disagree on who we want to spend alone time with. (Lucy for the win if you are wondering)
edited for spacing issues.
I actually don't mind being called a simp
I think it's funny
But I can see how it can annoy people

And yeah Lucy is cool too But I can't choose any girl but Em
Aleast for a first playthrough

Reactions: BillyPlums

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think we can trust agent Fox
I don't think she is bad
Or maybe I'm being too trusting because she is a woman?

Either way I won't let anyone hurt this wonderful family

Which brings me to another point
You can tell Charlotte really loves her kids & Lucy
Some people say Em is sheltered but after finding out what happened to Charlotte before
I'm not surprised how strict she is with her.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think we can trust agent Fox
I don't think she is bad
Or maybe I'm being too trusting because she is a woman?

Either way I won't let anyone hurt this wonderful family

Some people say Em is sheltered but after finding out what happened to Charlotte before
Agent Fox didn't do something suspicious yet, so I think you're right. She is concentrated to big picture, she want fake Weinstein and his buddies...
I have no problem with Charlie's sheltering of Emmy... But... There is always a "but"... She lives in Hollywo, cough... Hillside and goes to school with other classmates and speaks with them... And has internet... She's too sheltered for that... I don't buy this part...

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I agree with you, one of the things DB does very well is showing how close the family is.
And it makes sense sheltering Emma from a character perspective, especially after we figure out that at one point some of Charlottes friends took some salacious pictures of Emma while she was a child, it makes sense that charlotte wouldn't trust many people with Emma after that

Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I agree with you, one of the things DB does very well is showing how close the family is.
And it makes sense sheltering Emma from a character perspective, especially after we figure out that at one point some of Charlottes friends took some salacious pictures of Emma while she was a child, it makes sense that charlotte wouldn't trust many people with Emma after that
and looks like some of her current friends gonna get out of her shell to do more than hold hands with Joshy92

Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes