4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think that we will get at least 3 more sex scenes. One with Charlie, one with Suzi and a pulse-pounding, heart-stopping, hand-holding scene with Emma just for Joshy92
What I think would be funnier is if the dev added a new temporary character named Joshy and he was holding Emma's hand Suzi sees them holding hands from a distance and that's the last we ever see of that character.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
What I think would be funnier is if the dev added a new temporary character named Joshy and he was holding Emma's hand Suzi sees them holding hands from a distance and that's the last we ever see of that character.
So long he doesn't ends like Emma's last "lover".... The term "temporal" does support that... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: matschbirne and cxx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really want Emma's first time to be romantic & Special
I would do things like put rose petals all over the bedroom
Take her on a romantic date
Kiss & cuddle her a lot
Basically, treat her like a queen because she is special, and she deserves it

Oh, and while we are making love, I want to look in her beautiful eyes and tell her I love her.
And that she is my soulmate.

And yes, the evening wouldn't be complete without hand holding.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Kiss & cuddle her a lot

Oh, and while we are making love, I want to look in her beautiful eyes and tell her I love her.

gasp hand holding! are you trying to get her pregnant on her first time.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Kiss & cuddle her a lot

Why would you want to scatter rose petals all over the bedroom if you're dragging her down to your infamous dark basement? This doesn't make any sense. :KEK:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was gone all of May and somehow missed this last update. I'm now playing through it and am reminded of yet another reason why DarkBlue is really great at their craft.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Subtle movements of the mouth are good, but here the dev goes above and beyond with the hair positioned differently in multiple renders during the conversation. It gives the impression of the wind blowing while Agent Fox talks to Agent Scott. You don't find this attention to detail very often in VNs today. It's reasonable for a lot of them not to do this type of thing because renders can take a long time, so the extra work slows things down somewhat. Still, the additional effort has been very noticeable for me, and I've loved the finer touches like this.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was gone all of May and somehow missed this last update. I'm now playing through it and am reminded of yet another reason why DarkBlue is really great at their craft.
Subtle movements of the mouth are good, but here the dev goes above and beyond with the hair positioned differently in multiple renders during the conversation. It gives the impression of the wind blowing while Agent Fox talks to Agent Scott. You don't find this attention to detail very often in VNs today. It's reasonable for a lot of them not to do this type of thing because renders can take a long time, so the extra work slows things down somewhat. Still, the additional effort has been very noticeable for me, and I've loved the finer touches like this.
be sure to keep an eye out for this one again the next update looks like it's in the final stages from the last progress update on here.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Agreed
It's stuff like that that makes DB a great dev imo
You can tell he has passion for this game
I remember once I was talking to someone about the fact
That in one scene you could see the reflection in a characters eyes it was awesome
And you are right stuff like that is usually overlooked in other games.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes