4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The tales of your love for Emma will be told far and wide my friend
The length of the story will depend when Suzy finds out... It could end out how MC dies horrible death or Joshy put his sneakers on his date with Emma and manage somehow to run away... ;)
I know sneakers aren't the way to go on a date, but your life could depend on that... Ah, yeah, find pink ones, at least you could score a point with Emma...

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
The length of the story will depend when Suzy finds out... It could end out how MC dies horrible death or Joshy put his sneakers on his date with Emma and manage somehow to run away... ;)
I know sneakers aren't the way to go on a date, but your life could depend on that... Ah, yeah, find pink ones, at least you could score a point with Emma...
He's basically dead meat.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
He's basically dead meat.
Our Joshy is a tough, resilient and lucky guy... The story could finish somehow in a threesome with Suzy & Emma... Yeah, in the morning, Suzi would be confused too... And panty less...

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I really want Emma's first time to be romantic & Special
I would do things like put rose petals all over the bedroom
Take her on a romantic date
Kiss & cuddle her a lot
Basically, treat her like a queen because she is special, and she deserves it

Oh, and while we are making love, I want to look in her beautiful eyes and tell her I love her.
And that she is my soulmate.

And yes, the evening wouldn't be complete without hand holding.
And then suddenly Emma's protective sister Suzie arrives with the bodyguard Daddy who grabs you by your dick and rips it apart from your body, then breaks your hands for handholding Emma, cuts your lips off for kissing her and then shatter every single bone in your body. He drags you to a cemetery. You are barely alive and suddenly you feel a sharp pain in your chest which is caused by the bullets fired by Charlotte for defiling her innocent daughter. You die a painful death and buried on spot without your dick attached.

Happy with the complete evening now.

THE END

Oct 10, 2022
And then suddenly Emma's protective sister Suzie arrives with the bodyguard Daddy who grabs you by your dick and rips it apart from your body, then breaks your hands for handholding Emma, cuts your lips off for kissing her and then shatter every single bone in your body. He drags you to a cemetery. You are barely alive and suddenly you feel a sharp pain in your chest which is caused by the bullets fired by Charlotte for defiling her innocent daughter. You die a painful death and buried on spot without your dick attached.

THE END

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Just finished the v0.13. It is incredible. Very good story, very lovable characters. It is strange how the games like this one or "Summer's gone" with minimal to none lewd content manages to be one of the best games out there.
There a several very good games on this site where you dont form a harem or where sex isnt the primary focus. Its just more challenging

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Charlotte is a really sweet & beautiful woman
I feel so sorry for how much crap she has had to deal with
She deserves better
The Lloyd women have been through so much
I just want them to all be safe & happy

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

THE END
The fanfic for this VN goes way too hard. I can't wait until the gay slashfic and furry crowd gets involved.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes