4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
She's objectively less attractive than everyone in the Lloyd family. Personality she seems fine?
Lucy is typically the ugly boobs female friend one wouldn't let out of the friend zone. But as a person she is nice, just typically the confidence lacking victim type who plays the "cool" girl. But yeah, as a person she is fine.

• Wow
Reactions: shitass1001

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Everyone else here let out a cheer when Zak got knifed. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah he's a piece of shit but he didnt deserve to get murdered via stabbing thanks to a corrupt cop. He's really just an obnoxious, spoiled brat. And its not like he's forcing these girls to sleep with him, unlike Wolffe. He doesnt use drugs.

MC would have straightened him out in under 30 seconds. Taught him a valuable lesson about drinking Respecting Women juice

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah he's a piece of shit but he didnt deserve to get murdered via stabbing thanks to a corrupt cop. He's really just an obnoxious, spoiled brat. And its not like he's forcing these girls to sleep with him, unlike Wolffe. He doesnt use drugs.

MC would have straightened him out in under 30 seconds. Taught him a valuable lesson about drinking Respecting Women juice
Agreed. I think the biggest takeaway from that scene is that there are levels of bad actors in Hillside, such as: David (the guy who crushed on Emma), peers like Sara and Debbie who mocked Emma, dudes who grope Charlotte at events, assholes like Zack or Johno (the photographer), actual bastards like Carter or the latest detective, and then truly evil folks like Harry Wolff (and obviously the crime syndicate he apparently works for).

Reactions: Yngling

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Agreed. I think the biggest takeaway from that scene is that there are levels of bad actors in Hillside, such as: David (the guy who crushed on Emma), peers like Sara and Debbie who mocked Emma, dudes who grope Charlotte at events, assholes like Zack or Johno (the photographer), actual bastards like Carter or the latest detective, and then truly evil folks like Harry Wolff (and obviously the crime syndicate he apparently works for).
Don't forget the dev who creates four insanely beautiful and related LI's and then forbids incest or harem possibilities! Not sure where on that spectrum he goes ...

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Just be sure to save some of your own Talcum Powder for your ass after Joshy92 kicks it and then washes your drool away with the beer you tried to have him hold. :oops: His hands were never meant for holding your beer, but his dear, sweet Emma. (But remember, Joshy, you can't get a girl pregnant by hand-holding, despite how cute she might be.)
Joke in extremely poor taste.
Open at your own risk.
Do not try this at home!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Damn guess I gotta spell it out

how many of these broads can you stick your dick in?
What I thought you meant but I don't like to just assume things especially when there was no context to your question.

I think so far just Lucy not 100% sure I didn't play her path but I did skim through it once awhile back and think I recall seeing a sex scene with her. I doubt you will be able to play the field and cheat in this one as this game is about story / characters over sex / lewds which what makes this game great since it shows the dev cares about telling a story and developing character over lewds just cause it's an AVN. Which imo is a good thing not every AVN needs alot of lewds.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
So I obviously chose best girl. Good to know.

I was just wondering if there was a scene with the other model

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

if all you care about is sex then yes you did. While I don't agree from a character and story point of view but Lucy is still my 2nd favorite and everyone likes different things.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

• Lucy: You know about already.
  • Kaylah: She's already had sex with the MC once, and he and she have a date planned for the next week.
  • Charlotte: Might still be a few releases; she's opening up but doesn't seem quite ready yet.
  • Emma: Kind of a question mark, but being a virgin and unsure of almost anything related to sex, probably awhile to wait.
  • Suzi: Possibly (there are a couple of od_pts, "older daughter points" in the game now), but probably not any time soon.

Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
if all you care about is sex then yes you did. While I don't agree from a character and story point of view but Lucy is still my 2nd favorite and everyone likes different things.
Don't get me wrong, Charlotte is an extremely well-written character. DB touches on heavy subjects and handles them with great tact. Charlotte has edges, flaws, personal demons. All of the characters done very well. Can't even say Suzi is done poorly. She just hasn't featured as prominently.

The villains are proper scum. The MC isn't an asshole or a retard with a magic cock. That's extremely refreshing

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes