4.20 star(s) 272 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Exactly she even becomes more powerful than Goku and doesn't even need to transform into a super Saiyan!
I think Goku would run too... and fast... and very far away... His transformation to super Saiyan would look like fart in the wind compere to Suzi... without transformation...

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
You've been on the site since 2019 and haven't yet figured out that something isn't finished without a Completed label by its name?
Not really. I mean, I have less than 160 posts and almost ALL of them were this month. In previous years I just jumped to just for specific games and that was it, didn't get any deeper into the system than that. xD

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hi, guys.
V0.14 will be released on Thursday 19th October for $5+ patrons and Sunday 29th October for $1 patrons.
Sorry it's taking longer than I suggested it might. I've been feeling a bit down about my sister's situation, which is not looking so good following a more detailed scan.

Thanks,
DB

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Dev going through such a tough time and still managing to drop the update without delays....that is what separates a good and professional one from those money milking sumbitches.
Life has thrown a curve ball but don't give up and have faith, I hope she recovers soon.

#DarkBlue
#StayStrong

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 272 Votes