4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Dev going through such a tough time and still managing to drop the update without delays....that is what separates a good and professional one from those money milking sumbitches.
Life has thrown a curve ball but don't give up and have faith, I hope she recovers soon.

#DarkBlue
#StayStrong

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Hi, guys.
V0.14 will be released on Thursday 19th October for $5+ patrons and Sunday 29th October for $1 patrons.
Sorry it's taking longer than I suggested it might. I've been feeling a bit down about my sister's situation, which is not looking so good following a more detailed scan.

Thanks,
DB
Our loved ones are more important than a mix of lewd pixels, 1s and 0s. It is more than commendable that you can keep the schedule. On the other hand, things like a VN, a video game, a book, hell martial arts(for me) etc. can be a divider between losing one's composure or sanity and surviving a psychic ordeal. They help coping with the harshest realities. Wish your sister all the best.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

Hi, guys.
V0.14 will be released on Thursday 19th October for $5+ patrons and Sunday 29th October for $1 patrons.
Sorry it's taking longer than I suggested it might. I've been feeling a bit down about my sister's situation, which is not looking so good following a more detailed scan.

Thanks,
DB
All the best to you and yours HillsideVN . Try and stay strong for your sister's sake.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
No need to apologize. The delay is not long at all, even if all was perfect in your family, let alone with what you are going through. Many devs of some games i love are taking more and more time to release updates, finding silly excuses. I know i would have 0 will to work on a game if something like this happened to someone in my family.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
So, I'm curious, is there any way to look into the event scripts? I looked into the game folder and only find rpyc files, no rpy; so no easily understandable coding like in other renpy games I've played. I usually like to go through the scripts to see what various dialog options lead to and I'm having problems seeing that with this game. :(

I'm a beginner in this.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
So, I'm curious, is there any way to look into the event scripts? I looked into the game folder and only find rpyc files, no rpy; so no easily understandable coding like in other renpy games I've played. I usually like to go through the scripts to see what various dialog options lead to and I'm having problems seeing that with this game. :(

I'm a beginner in this.
There are a lot of tools to extract rpyc files. I like UnRen-1.0 as it's menu-driven and will unpack both RPA and RPYC files.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
There are a lot of tools to extract rpyc files. I like UnRen-1.0 as it's menu-driven and will unpack both RPA and RPYC files.
Thanks!

Huh! I thought UnRen is just a debugger! niiice!

Btw., what do MomChoice01-04, EmmaChoice01-09, etc. in walkthru mean? When I started reading it I thought that it just shows the trigger for a romantic interest in that woman, but now with so many numbers I'm not sure.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Thanks!

Huh! I thought UnRen is just a debugger! niiice!

Btw., what do MomChoice01-04, EmmaChoice01-09, etc. in walkthru mean? When I started reading it I thought that it just shows the trigger for a romantic interest in that woman, but now with so many numbers I'm not sure.
I don't know specifically but it's probably referenced in an IF statement somewhere later in the code that changes dialog or whether or not you get a certain scene.

Reactions: jllkfsdj

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not to be rude or anything but is there an estimate for when that is? is it in a month from now or so? Just wanna know Cuz if it's a small period of time; I will wait for the reworked version before playing..
There is a post with a release date here.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes