4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
  • Lucy: You know about already.
  • Kaylah: Probably soon (the MC and she have a date planned for the next week)
  • Charlotte: Might still be a few releases; she's opening up but doesn't seem quite ready yet.
  • Emma: Kind of a question mark, but being a virgin and unsure of almost anything related to sex, probably awhile to wait.
  • Suzi: Possibly (there are a couple of od_pts, "older daughter points" in the game now), but probably not any time soon.
Already a scene with Kaylah.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Don't get me wrong, Charlotte is an extremely well-written character. DB touches on heavy subjects and handles them with great tact. Charlotte has edges, flaws, personal demons. All of the characters done very well. Can't even say Suzi is done poorly. She just hasn't featured as prominently.

The villains are proper scum. The MC isn't an asshole or a retard with a magic cock. That's extremely refreshing
Honestly, the way you write it makes it seem the villains are a bit flat.
Which, I guess they are, compared to how deep the girls are, especially Charlotte and Emma.
Zak is the exception, I think his story line was really well done.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Honestly, the way you write it makes it seem the villains are a bit flat.
Which, I guess they are, compared to how deep the girls are, especially Charlotte and Emma.
Zak is the exception, I think his story line was really well done.
I do think a big part of the problem is that we don't know enough about them (thus why they get called "flat"). We have literally no motive other than "that bitch needs to be taught a lesson" (for reasons) or "I'm a dirty scumbag, so I do dirty scumbag stuff." There definitely needs to be more fleshing out of them if we're to think anything more than "another one bites the dust" over the course of the story. It's frankly surprising, given DarkBlue's skill in writing characters directly in the MC's orbit. It would be nice to see all humans as real people rather than just the ones the MC deals with. Just treat villains with the detail that goes into the renders and I think the game will be even better, going from excellent to astonishingly good.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I do think a big part of the problem is that we don't know enough about them (thus why they get called "flat"). We have literally no motive other than "that bitch needs to be taught a lesson" (for reasons) or "I'm a dirty scumbag, so I do dirty scumbag stuff." There definitely needs to be more fleshing out of them if we're to think anything more than "another one bites the dust" over the course of the story. It's frankly surprising, given DarkBlue's skill in writing characters directly in the MC's orbit. It would be nice to see all humans as real people rather than just the ones the MC deals with. Just treat villains with the detail that goes into the renders and I think the game will be even better, going from excellent to astonishingly good.
guess time for me to replay the game well after the update drops. Seems I dont recall as much as I thought I did as I thought they the reason they were wanting to "teach her a lesson" was something on the lines she knows to much after helping Emma ( the model) in the past think that was her name. Also seeing how she was getting close Kaylah to not go below deck and staying close to her for most of yacht party. It might of seem like she was talking and saying to much since they never properly dealt with her last time since she is still alive. But I'm starting to think the majority of this might be more of my interpretation and I just forgot chunks of the story since you said the villain's never really gave a real reason for doing things.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What does LI means? Love Interest?
Yes, correct. LI = love interest.
guess time for me to replay the game well after the update drops. Seems I dont recall as much as I thought I did as I thought they the reason they were wanting to "teach her a lesson" was something on the lines she knows to much after helping Emma ( the model) in the past think that was her name. Also seeing how she was getting close Kaylah to not go below deck and staying close to her for most of yacht party. It might of seem like she was talking and saying to much since they never properly dealt with her last time since she is still alive. But I'm starting to think the majority of this might be more of my interpretation and I just forgot chunks of the story since you said the villain's never really gave a real reason for doing things.
We're told during the latest investigation discussion Agent Fox that is, at least in part, one possible motive for that. Emma (you had the name correct) had talked with Charlotte about what was going on. Emma decided to go to the police, but since they were corrupted she was killed because she said she had evidence she could use against the criminals. (Either the corrupt police took it upon themselves to silence her or they were told to by higher-ups.) They apparently also think Charlotte might have evidence because she had spoken with Emma. They believe Emma gave Charlotte a copy of the tape (or whatever it was) incriminating some from the organization.

So, however much of that matches up with what you were thinking, it sounds like you were remembering it pretty much. And yes, they weren't happy with her at the yacht party, but I don't think that single instance (even if it were just a single girl being protected over and over) would've been enough reason to act. Wolfe seems unhinged, but his bosses probably have curtailed some degree of what he wanted to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: ydraiggoch

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Kaylah does seem like an awesome woman
But I won't even try to bang her because I usually don't try to sleep with side girls in these games

Reactions: Chev1955

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Mostly same for me Side girl for me I only really do if it's a harem game or still deciding who to be faithful towards

Reactions: Joshy92
Jun 30, 2021
For some reason I was reminded of this blog
This game definitely lacks an elaborate villain.
Joker.jpg

• Thinking Face

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Don't forget the dev who creates four insanely beautiful and related LI's and then forbids incest or harem possibilities! Not sure where on that spectrum he goes ...
Like...I know.... and no NTR....how unfortunate. For each path MC can get close to them, make nice, and in the end, only watch them through a window to their bedroom getting seriously, expertly nailed by some other guy.

And then the next day the LI smiles at MC and tells MC what a great friend he is.

I know Joshy92 wants this with Emma.

(joking :ROFLMAO: )

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Like...I know.... and no NTR....how unfortunate. For each path MC can get close to them, make nice, and in the end, only watch them through a window to their bedroom getting seriously, expertly nailed by some other guy.

And then the next day the LI smiles at MC and tells MC what a great friend he is.

I know Joshy92 wants this with Emma.

(joking :ROFLMAO: )
For some reason I was reminded of this blog
This game definitely lacks an elaborate villain.
View attachment 2992299
Interesting. I do really wish you guys would stop posting screenshots of me or talking about me on this forum, though. I'm trying to remain anonymous, you know. :cautious:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes