It burns brighter than a thousand sun's

In time I'm sure you will all come around just like the other Lloyd women will
Once I prove our love is genuine
I didn’t know Emma was into simps & cucks like you
IMG_1294.gif IMG_0936.jpeg
IMG_2504.gif

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I really like Lucy as a character in Hillside, great personality even if she has her own insecurities due to Charlotte's life, she loves her sister and nieces in a genuine believable way, she fits very well with the MC when on her route and i can see them enjoying life together once all those bastards that were after Charlotte, Emma and Suzie are exterminated with enough baseball bats hits to crush their heads if possible :D

I just hope we'll get more of Lucy in future updates despite the story moves toward Charlotte and Emma mostly.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really like Lucy as a character in Hillside, great personality even if she has her own insecurities due to Charlotte's life, she loves her sister and nieces in a genuine believable way, she fits very well with the MC when on her route and i can see them enjoying life together once all those bastards that were after Charlotte, Emma and Suzie are exterminated with enough baseball bats hits to crush their heads if possible :D

I just hope we'll get more of Lucy in future updates despite the story moves toward Charlotte and Emma mostly.
I couldn't agree more. Honestly, my favorite character is Lucy. She always has felt like second best, like she has to compete and hide her boyfriends away from her own sister. There's something to be said for self-doubt being unattractive, but I think it's reasonable for her to feel like she does given her own personal history. I don't think it makes her even remotely unattractive in this case. And her relationship with the MC works well for keeping him around to be a father figure to Emma and an example to restore Charlotte's faith in good men existing.

That's actually something I have found very interesting with this game. Practically all of the men have been total assholes, especially when it comes to treatment of women. But then you have the MC and Steve (or even Valentini, if we're talking males overall) who are at least somewhat good if not excellent examples of decent men. In most games, only the MC is decent (if he even is, ofc) in the entire city or region while also being successful. But here, the MC is a skilled former commander and current bodyguard, even with his failures; Steve is goofy and a dope, but he runs a successful bar; Valentini is a world-renowned fashion designer. And all three are decent guys, even if sometimes obtuse or a bit ridiculous.

Anyway, it's a nice change of pace from the cookie-cutter options: MC is inept but has a magic cock; MC is an asshole but hides it well; MC is super skilled and no one else is. I'd like a lot more MC's to be like this one (but maybe be a little less clueless about how a girl feels about him).

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This game has led me to a sickening discovery. As I fantasize about the event where our MC and Emma finally get intimate I am envisioning Emma calling out "Oh, daddy!". And that excites me. I am no better than the worst of us...
dont let Joshy92 hear you say that he has claimed all hand holding and date privilege's when it comes to Emma. I don't think he would like this one bit as it isnt romantic enough for her first time.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
dont let Joshy92 hear you say that he has claimed all hand holding and date privilege's when it comes to Emma. I don't think he would like this one bit as it isnt romantic enough for her first time.
For all I care, Joshy92 can hold my beer while MC [me in my personal head cannon] having pumped her thoroughly, deposits his spooge into Emma's mouth as she fantasizes about the father she never had.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For all I care, Joshy92 can hold my beer while MC [me in my personal head cannon] having pumped her thoroughly, deposits his spooge into Emma's mouth as she fantasizes about the father she never had.
Just be sure to save some of your own Talcum Powder for your ass after Joshy92 kicks it and then washes your drool away with the beer you tried to have him hold. :oops: His hands were never meant for holding your beer, but his dear, sweet Emma. (But remember, Joshy, you can't get a girl pregnant by hand-holding, despite how cute she might be.)

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I cant believe I didn't play this sooner. Way to good to have gone unnoticed by me. Great renders, strong premise. Very good writing. Tackles some heavy subjects. Even made me feel kinda bad for Zak

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I cant believe I didn't play this sooner. Way to good to have gone unnoticed by me. Great renders, strong premise. Very good writing. Tackles some heavy subjects. Even made me feel kinda bad for Zak
Everyone else here let out a cheer when Zak got knifed. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yngling

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thought that Zak death scene happened pretty early in the story
I thought that arsehole would hang around forever lol

Guys like him who treat women like conquests and sex objects piss me off
I just hope it doesn't effect Emma too much
She is fine at the moment
But who knows what can happen in the future