4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
The "romance part" has only just begun. It will take several updates to arrive at their first kiss.
Emma has to first recognize and deal with her changing feelings for the MC.
besides she has the whole first love turned out to be an ass and not sure she will end up developing an Electra complex.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillsideVN

mrapierwit

Sep 6, 2022
I love this game and would like to support it but do not want do a Patreon subscription. I prefer to purchse these games on Steam. Is there a planned Steam release or is there another platform I can use like Itch.io?

Reactions: HillsideVN

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
HillsideVN 19th Oct is the day right ?
What do you think?

Hi, guys.
V0.14 will be released on Thursday 19th October for $5+ patrons and Sunday 29th October for $1 patrons.
Sorry it's taking longer than I suggested it might. I've been feeling a bit down about my sister's situation, which is not looking so good following a more detailed scan.

Thanks,
DB

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
NEWS!
Hi.
It's just gone 9am here and I will be working on the update until late evening as I'm not happy with it. So please don't wait around expecting it to drop. And if it arrives late, then I apologize.
I'm going to pause billing for November. Development will continue, but I need to take a break and spend time with my family following my sister's recent cancer diagnosis.
Thanks for your patience,
DB​

Bateman22

May 7, 2017
Does the update have new content or is it a game revamp? I seem to remember that he wanted to fix old things, but I haven't followed the thread in months.

Thanks!

Reactions: Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes