4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Sad news....

Hi.
It's just gone 9am here and I will be working on the update until late evening as I'm not happy with it. So please don't wait around expecting it to drop. And if it arrives late, then I apologize.
I'm going to pause billing for November. Development will continue, but I need to take a break and spend time with my family following my sister's recent cancer diagnosis.
Thanks for your patience,
DB

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sad news....

Hi.
It's just gone 9am here and I will be working on the update until late evening as I'm not happy with it. So please don't wait around expecting it to drop. And if it arrives late, then I apologize.
I'm going to pause billing for November. Development will continue, but I need to take a break and spend time with my family following my sister's recent cancer diagnosis.
DB
NEWS!
Hi.
DB​

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021
Sad news....

Hi.
DB
We know, because it's already here once ....

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
What I found amusing was how the story’s set in the United States…
That's the case for the vast majority of games. Even when location is not specifically mentioned, it often feels like the stereotypical soap opera land, which is "a version of" the USA.

Most developers, on the other hand, are, I think from Europe.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Is the developer milking his patrons? the game has been in development for over 3 years but nothing with Emma yet, and we'll probably have to wait another 3 years for first kiss with her.
milking would require constant teasing and blue balling. This dev have been very transparent on what he wants to do, which is to create a game that is story driven and notjust another adult game.

and so far I am very happy with how the game is turning out. Sex scenes will come but it should not be at the expense of storytelling.

Oct 10, 2022
Is the developer milking his patrons? the game has been in development for over 3 years but nothing with Emma yet, and we'll probably have to wait another 3 years for first kiss with her.
Yes he is actually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
"As they reached for each other's hands in the dark, we heard the cry Joshy!?! who the hell let you in here? ..... SUZI!!!!!!! get this loser outta here!!!!! MOM!!!..." <sounds of gunfire and a chainsaw in the background>........Too bad kid, i sort of liked your ........good qualities..... whatever they might have been. See you later, that's a nasty wound you got there pal.......I think you will need some rather specialized help from a Urologist and some pretty clever Plastic surgery.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I just received the links. I’ll start uploading them.
We’ll have to wait a little longer for the android port
So, please wait patiently!

And if you do enjoy the game, please don’t forget to support our Dev DarkBlue

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes