4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Great update that just came our way, good progress for the love interests, good laughs, good hearth touching moments. FBI seems to also be corrupt which i prefer over a "FBI comes save the day narrative".
btw Scott knows what's up. can't wait for the end, here is hoping for a "The equalizer" like end to the "bad guys".

Reactions: Landerk

Hwk47

Mar 15, 2020
It's insane to me for how long we have to wait, that the sexual content is so limited?
There are plenty of other games with lot of sexual content, Dev is focused on natural progression of story.

Like for the most part I enjoy the writing, but there are also other games that manage to be well-written AND have a good amount of nsfw content?
There are traits which are stopping characters from pursuing their desire, like Charlotte's more than two decades of distrust for men, it's honestly a surprise she has opened up at all in just a couple of months, then there is Emma who is extremely sheltered hence a bit naive, lets not forget the MC himself is reluctant since it goes against professional conduct which can be detrimental for his career.

So just have to accept it will take time sexual content for the progression to seem natural, they have bigger things to worry about right now I'd say.

Reactions: compusavvy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's insane to me for how long we have to wait, that the sexual content is so limited? Like for the most part I enjoy the writing, but there are also other games that manage to be well-written AND have a good amount of nsfw content?
yeah Id say this game is for the rare AVN players like me that don't care about sexual content but appreciates seeing sexual content. But with the way the story and writing is of the character it does make sense it takes a long time for sexual content even if it's on the extreme side of slow burn.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes