4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Hermes734

Sep 3, 2021
The "romance part" has only just begun. It will take several updates to arrive at their first kiss.
Emma has to first recognize and deal with her changing feelings for the MC.
If we're on a romance path with one of the other girls, will we be locked out of Emma's path?

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
If we're on a romance path with one of the other girls, will we be locked out of Emma's path?
Short answer; yes. Every route is only for one girl. That was for now important for Lucy route. But... when dev make the updated version of the game (after this release) there could be changes. I will probably only play this update and then wait for next full update and start from the beginning.

Reactions: Hermes734

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The dev said he isn't entirely happy with some of the older parts of the game
So, he is going back to add scenes and give players some more choices

I'm pretty sure he is adding more Suzi content to earlier parts of the game too
I don't remember DarkBlue said something about saves. But I will replay it then. Not immediately, only when v0.15 is out.

Reactions: Joshy92

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
NEWS!
Hi.
It's just gone 9am here and I will be working on the update until late evening as I'm not happy with it. So please don't wait around expecting it to drop. And if it arrives late, then I apologize.
I'm going to pause billing for November. Development will continue, but I need to take a break and spend time with my family following my sister's recent cancer diagnosis.
Thanks for your patience,
DB​
Wait,

does that mean update comes late a few days then the break or break then update in a month?

Aug 29, 2023
Hey folks. A friend introduced me to this game. He found it hilarious that there’s an AVN where you’re discouraged from having sexy scenes with the ladies cuz it’s “unprofessonal.”

What I found amusing was how the story’s set in the United States… but it’s so obviously written by someone who’s not from the States. The idioms are wrong. The slang’s wrong. The spellings are wrong (we drop the U in “color” and “neighbor” and “favor,” remember?). Our private preparatory high schools aren’t called “college”—but our universities are.

That isn’t a complaint, by the way. I don’t mind it. I find it, like I said, amusing. I don’t care when the story’s good, and so far I think it’s good.

Though I have to admit, half the reason I was up till 3 going through it the first time, was I kept hoping for a scene where Emma gets naked. (Sigh.) Blurry will have to do.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It didn't make any sense back then and it doesn't today but the Dev has the right to do how he thinks is better. Imo the game lacks eroticism. I'm not talking about sex scenes I mean titillating scenes of the girls like the ones we can see in the fan arts and the bonus images.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes