4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Not to be rude or anything but is there an estimate for when that is? is it in a month from now or so? Just wanna know Cuz if it's a small period of time; I will wait for the reworked version before playing..
it will probably we a while, I would recommend playing the game in its current state (or waiting for the update that comes out in a few days), despite a few flaws its still really good

Oct 10, 2022
I have a small complaint about MC and Charlotte's relationship. Even though MC acts same, if he has something with Lucy which she does not know anything about it, she acts different. The path should be the same as love path but she says she will let Lucy have MC. It's like if she is not allow it, Lucy cannot have MC. Why the dev not give Lucy a win? If she is falling in love with MC with the same choices then she should fall in love anyway. Then after MC and Lucy share their relationship, she can gracefully accept it.
It's not a big deal tbh but still bugs me.

Only difference AFAIK is MC is with Lucy which Charlotte is not aware of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: znar25

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
i'm rather curious on how both charlotte & suzy will react if they caught this.
Not well. Would destroy their family. Innocent barely legal Emma taken advantage of by her middle aged bodyguard?

If MC were mid-20's with a chiseled physique, full head of hair, and any hint of a personality besides being a 'nice guy/professional', then maybe they'd be ok with Emma hooking up with him. But as he is? LOL no way.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I really like that Emma's romance is taking time to develop
If the mc had just bent her over the kitchen table on day one it wouldn't have been as sexy or romantic imo
Don't lie Joshy you would bend her over on day 1 but just to pet her head or brush her hair or maybe tie her hair up in a ponytail all the while you slip a rose in the back of her hair lol

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes