4.20 star(s) 272 Votes

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
The story is good, but I came to this forum not only for the story. A few adult scenes and that's it, I used to support it on Patreon, but I left a few months ago, I got tired of it. And no animations.(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The story is good, but I came to this forum not only for the story. A few adult scenes and that's it, I used to support it on Patreon, but I left a few months ago, I got tired of it. And no animations.(
there are games where mc fucks like every 5 mins and others where sex happens but isn't main thing and this is on other end.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Well, you stopped supporting too soon imo.
you'll get your 'much needed sexual interactions' in the updates of the next chapters.
I honestly don't know what you expect from this dev, but this is a character-build story. he told you so...
If you need animations then I can only tell you, I'd rather see good pictures, than bad animations.
However, you are also entitled to your own opinion, so the only thing for me to say is, wait. be patient, and I am certain you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 272 Votes