4.20 star(s) 272 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Emma like that, you're going to pick another path (clearly Charlotte, for you) meaning Emma is going to repress those feelings she has.
I hope those repressed feelings doesn't mean she'll throw herself in frustration at the next bad boy that appears.
I really don't want to have to kill more people to keep my kid safe. I will though.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
See, I don't mind a good story, but it definitely feels like the dev is scrambling how to approach continuing the story now that the real stalker is dead. And the path they chose (there's always a bigger fish) is kinda nutty IMHO. I mean, MC - the ex-military tough guy that's been in the private security industry since he got out of the military - is easily outran by Charlotte, a woman in her 40s that does Yoga (no gym/track has been mentioned AFAIK). So, if he is not physically gifted to pose a near-unbeatable physical threat to the villains, what can he actually do to help Charlotte against an international human trafficking organization that wants her gone?

Be real now, the MC is as impulsive as Suzi when it comes to Emma, let alone when it comes to life-or-death threats to her. He is gonna get smoked in any remotely-realistic version of these events...

I feel like this game has a lot of potential, but the dialogue is so incredibly stilted that it does not do it any favours. I don't mind the lack of sex scenes, but even the one we have with that blonde supermodel chick is poorly done (literally just a couple of renders).

It honestly comes across like the dev is trying to tell a cool story, but feels forced to make in an AVN to earn more money, yet completely ignores the main reason it should qualify as an Adult Visual Novel - the eroticism.

Not to mention the "sudden" shift in Emma viewing the MC in a sexual manner, when the MC has had next to zero erotic moments with her, nor does he have any romantic/sexual thoughts or feelings for her.
Demand a refund.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
It's amazing to me the amount of people who come into this thread bitching about a lack of sex scenes because this is an "adult" visual novel. Does the prefix "adult" automatically mean "full frontal nudity and fucking"? People have been calling shows like The Simpsons "adult" animation for over 30 years, and I'm struggling trying to remember Bart ever bending Marge over the dining room table and railing her from behind in front of Homer.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It's amazing to me the amount of people who come into this thread bitching about a lack of sex scenes because this is an "adult" visual novel. Does the prefix "adult" automatically mean "full frontal nudity and fucking"? People have been calling shows like The Simpsons "adult" animation for over 30 years, and I'm struggling trying to remember Bart ever bending Marge over the dining room table and railing her from behind in front of Homer.
You obviously haven't been to the Rule34 web site.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I struggle to understand why anyone would call Simpsons an "adult" animation either, as there is barely (if any at all) swearing to start with.

And besides, I already mentioned several times why this VN lags in the non-erotic adult stuff too. The dialogue simply doesn't have that natural flow and vocabulary of the characters feels like Google Translate was used - they all sounds the same. No personality in word choice.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I struggle to understand why anyone would call Simpsons an "adult" animation either, as there is barely (if any at all) swearing to start with.

And besides, I already mentioned several times why this VN lags in the non-erotic adult stuff too. The dialogue simply doesn't have that natural flow and vocabulary of the characters feels like Google Translate was used - they all sounds the same. No personality in word choice.
Then for fucks sake leave the thread already if the game is that bad for you. Have a nice day.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

I mean clearly this game isn't your cup of tea everyone likes different things for me this game is easily in my top 10 or top 15 games. unsure need to update my list was top 3 last time I updated it. But makes me wonder why bother with a thread on a game you dislike so much. if it was me i'd would of stopped looking at this thread if I truly disliked the game.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Then for fucks sake leave the thread already if the game is that bad for you. Have a nice day.
What's the point of the Reviews section if you would rather that all people who dislike ASPECTS of this game to just leave unheard? It's there to give a general consensus of the quality, not to serve as an echo chamber. I posted that review and these comments because I want the dev to see and maybe work on those things so they are better in the future, something all of you can benefit from.

Did you have the doctors hook this game to your IV bag, is that why you are so aggressive to negative opinions?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
What's the point of the Reviews section if you would rather that all people who dislike ASPECTS of this game to just leave unheard? It's there to give a general consensus of the quality, not to serve as an echo chamber. I posted that review and these comments because I want the dev to see and maybe work on those things so they are better in the future, something all of you can benefit from.

Did you have the doctors hook this game to your IV bag, is that why you are so aggressive to negative opinions?
As suspected, you're just here to stir things up (probably your thing). It's one thing to give criticism, but you're just complaining again and again and again and again and again....

Reactions: Xythurr

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
What's the point of the Reviews section if you would rather that all people who dislike ASPECTS of this game to just leave unheard?
What's the point of the Reviews section? Absolutely nothing.

I wrote this in another topic, but I will repeat in this one too:

"Personally, I don't read, and don't write a review about a book, a movie, or in this case a AVN, because a review is just someone else's opinion. What someone likes, might bother me, or, on the contrary, what I like, other people hate. I am old enough, and intelligent enough to be able to decide for myself without help, whether a given game, book, series or movie is good or bad."

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

"Personally, I don't read, and don't write a review about a book, a movie, or in this case a AVN, because a review is just someone else's opinion. What someone likes, might bother me, or, on the contrary, what I like, other people hate. I am old enough, and intelligent enough to be able to decide for myself without help, whether a given game, book, series or movie is good or bad."
10000000% when it comes to entertainment reviews for me I only use to get a general idea / baseline if I even read them which I rarely do beyond just to get a good laugh.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I posted that review and these comments because I want the dev to see and maybe work on those things so they are better in the future.
The problem is, those things are just your opinions. I get what you're saying, but the way you're saying it suggests that your opinion is fact and the dev needs to take your opinions on board and make changes based on them. See, that only suits you, not necessarily the dev, or any of the game's other players. What you say would make the game better might just as easily make it worse for others.
It's there to give a general consensus of the quality, not to serve as an echo chamber.
I think you were only talking about the review section when you said this, but just in case, this isn't an echo chamber, but I get why it might seem to be one sometimes. Generally speaking, those who contribute to one of these threads are those who actually play and enjoy the game. People who don't play it, don't tend to talk about it. People who don't enjoy it tend to stop playing it. So yeah, you're generally going to get mostly opposing opinions if you have only negative things to say about the game, because the people you're saying them to are almost exclusively those who play and enjoy the game, and so don't see it the same way you do. It's simple really.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Giving this a 1 star review is just absurd and completely disingenuous.
I've noticed a trend lately of giving Hillside negative reviews and to me it screams of trying to kick the developer when they are down and going through stuff in real life. Some people seemed to pounce the minute the "on hold" tag was given. If this is how you get satisfaction I recommend seeking help, for everyone's sake.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Giving this a 1 star review is just absurd and completely disingenuous.
I've noticed a trend lately of giving Hillside negative reviews and to me it screams of trying to kick the developer when they are down and going through stuff in real life. Some people seemed to pounce the minute the "on hold" tag was given. If this is how you get satisfaction I recommend seeking help, for everyone's sake.
Welcome to F95.......

Aftershock500

May 7, 2023

Personally disagree, reviewers are important for me to know whether I'll be wasting my time or not. Saw a review that said the first H-scene for a game was only 5 hours in and it was only a peck on the lips. Before that, I was already ready to download the game. That spared me a waste of time. You may personally not like reviews because you consider yourself a big boy who is willing to figure it out yourself but this whole situation reminds me of an instruction manual.

You've got some guys who completely disregard an instruction manual simply because "I'm smart enough and manly enough to figure it out myself" thus turning a 2 hour job into 12.

4.20 star(s) 272 Votes