4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I remember this game having 0 sex scenes when I first played. It doesn't need to be a quick fap but the least I expect from an adult VN is a few sex scenes with the LIs here and there.
other than the ones mentioned the others LI probably not for awhile I because of story reasons which do make sense

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Yes it happened
after waiting three years to finally get a kiss from Charlotte but like Charlotte said she may never be ready
so let's pray and bless :HideThePain:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
As a guy who havent played this game at all. Is this game worth for the story? Dont mind if its a slow burn as long as im entangled with the story

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
And last but not least. This game *do* have lewd scenes. These scenes simply don't have the characters that most of those complaining want to see there. So the real bullshit is that "there are no hot stuff in this game", its there, it's just that your preferences haven't been served the way you like. This reminds me of A Man For All: most of the girls in this game have lewd scenes, but people keep blaming and complaining that the two main girls still don't have lewds.
I feel like when you cross into being over 3 years in development enough is enough. Its time to shit or get off the pot, and that goes for AMFA as well. Like...3 fucking years people have been waiting.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
As a guy who havent played this game at all. Is this game worth for the story? Dont mind if its a slow burn as long as im entangled with the story
its hard to know if it will be worth it for you, it was worth it for me, and a lot of other people on the forum. I enjoy every time I have read through it

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Its over 3 years in development. Theres awhile and then theres just milking dumbass subscribers. We are past the point of slow burn.
slow burn refers to a story, not sure how the length of development has anything to do with the story being slow burn but whatever
I feel like when you cross into being over 3 years in development enough is enough. Its time to shit or get off the pot, and that goes for AMFA as well. Like...3 fucking years people have been waiting.
how out of place would it be if Charlotte decided to jump MC in this update and have a steamy fuck with him? it seems like all you want is sex, just play a game that will give it to you, why come in here to complain?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
how out of place would it be if Charlotte decided to jump MC in this update and have a steamy fuck with him? it seems like all you want is sex, just play a game that will give it to you, why come in here to complain?
Because its a forum for open dialog about the game. It wouldnt be totally out of left field if there was any sort of progress at all made in the 3 freaking years its been worked on.

Silreve

Jun 23, 2018
I was checking this game out without any real expectations, but I was very pleasantly surprised. There is not much sexual content, but I have really been enjoying the story and characters.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Its over 3 years in development. Theres awhile and then theres just milking dumbass subscribers. We are past the point of slow burn.
agree to disagree I can only assume you are mainly referring to lack of lewds. Well not everything is about lewd scenes when it comes to slow burns and i dont think lewds are that important when they want to make a focus on story and characters. Sure the relationship may be to slow to you but to me it makes sense in the context of the story. Frankly I actually like this level of slow burn as alot of slow burns ive played to feel slow at the start but then go to quick all of sudden. Not to mention I like how the girls dont just jump your bones because it's been in deveolopment for x amount of time. This gives the relationship a realistic feel to me personally.

slow burn refers to a story, not sure how the length of development has anything to do with the story being slow burn but whatever

100% this

For me this is #2 out of the 40-50 AVN's ive played but just depends on you really not everyone likes the same things especially when it comes to AVN's.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Ah, tell me about this, man. You can't even imagine how I suffered these three fucking years, and yet the game still doesn't have NTR route with BBC gangbangs! :KEK:
What? I have exquisite taste! :KEK:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes