4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
bro that game is years old and has one lousy sex scene that lasts 2 pages. He even took some stuff out of the game. This is by design. This isn't the dev not having the time. He makes bank and realised that story telling means less posing of the models and by that less work so he just makes them talk all day long with the same poses and faces and calls it a day after half a year and maybe 15 minutes of new content that is exactly that: Them standing around talking with maybe a look at a butt to bait people
Well id say it works since I enjoy it as do some other people sometimes simple is good tho by the sounds of it doesn't sound liek this is the game for you

Reactions: kschn68

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
till now the only LI available is Lucy right?? i didn't encounter any other girl availasble to have sex with..or i missed something?
all are available but lucy is only with sex and then is locked on her path.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
As a guy who havent played this game at all. Is this game worth for the story? Dont mind if its a slow burn as long as im entangled with the story
Imo no, no its not. The story is fine as far as adult VN goes. But it isnt some amazing piece of literature or something its just ok.

For an adult VN to be great imo you need a good mix of story, renders, and scenes and this one has like 1.5 of the things. It has a passable story, it has decent renders, and it has nothing for sex scenes. Seeing that the game has been in development for over 3 years its just lacking.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
As a guy who havent played this game at all. Is this game worth for the story? Dont mind if its a slow burn as long as im entangled with the story
Do yourself a favor and don't listen to the obvious trolls who just want to spread stink here. If you really like well-told slow-burn stories, as you say, you'll like this AVN. Just don't go in with the premise that MC suffers from magic dick syndrome and flanks some bitches away every five scenes. You won't see a lot of nudity and you won't see a lot of sex. The story is good, though, and it makes sense in terms of the story that MC isn't whoring around non-stop like a pack of sailors on shore leave after a year at sea.

Gaps1

Nov 14, 2020
So I played up to the lucy lock part and thats all I can take(All men are Evil, Even the MC is a stone cold killer) Good luck but I can't take any more.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zeph19 and cxx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So I played up to the lucy lock part and thats all I can take(All men are Evil, Even the MC is a stone cold killer) Good luck but I take any more.
why are you playing male mc game/s at the first place?
plenty of fem mc games to choose from, with more appropriate mc-s for your particular taste...

lorntehpwnzor

Nov 18, 2019
two years and still no second scene with Lucy? I thought they were dating and she being a horny girl just doesn't put out for MC? ain't no way I can believe that. story isn't even that good for there to be no sex scenes. We still can't avoid MC just being the most unprofessional bodyguard ever and going beyond self defense to murder a crooked cop. Idk feels weird, man

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
a DA told the FBI director to stop investigating?..... View attachment 3022114
This comes from the game's author not understanding that the FBI has federal jurisdiction and the district attorney has only local jurisdiction, each with separate prosecutors and court systems. The FBI would only get involved if the human trafficking crossed state or national borders, and they would not be involved with a domestic violence case. However this story requires the suspension of disbelief in a lot of ways, and I'm more interested in the human story than nit-picking details.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
yeah that's the only part of the update I didn't like I was hoping they would get a small win.
I agree, to me that was really the weakest part of the story too, Jason should have had his ass handed to him by the FBI in this update, once they got their hand on him he should have been finished.
And then very likely have been found dead in his cell the day after before he could sell out his boss .

But "Attorneys tell the FBI to stop everything because they're on the media mogul payroll" felt really cheap at that point of the story in my reader opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dessolos

Gaps1

Nov 14, 2020
why are you playing male mc game/s at the first place?
plenty of fem mc games to choose from, with more appropriate mc-s for your particular taste...
So I think my words were taken the wrong way I was taking about the game =All men are evil and even the MC is not a good guy.
I feel like this game hates men. And then you are locked into only one girl that was it for me. I hope this clears things up to what I was trying to say?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So I think my words were taken the wrong way I was taking about the game =All men are evil and even the MC is not a good guy.
I feel like this game hates men. And then you are locked into only one girl that was it for me. I hope this clears things up to what I was trying to say?
yeah, it is more clear now, appreciate clarification.

now on topic - i wouldnt say this game has "all men are evil" agenda, even less that applies to the mc (despite his military past and one fairly controversial game decision/action which was enforced).
the game deals with some pretty heavy topics such as women exploitation, abuse or even murder in a world of a glamorous paradise (on the surface), so there are and have to be a few pretty evil creatures (men in this case) and underlying corrupted system that enables it all.
everyone ofc has its own preference and taste which is fine.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
It's a good, but not great, story with a set of likeable characters. I started with the last version and I was pretty invested up to a certain point until I felt that either the story got lost in the sauce or the dev deliberately chose to stall / stretch the whole thing with more drama and never ending insecurities.

This may sound harsher than it's supposed to be but being a non native speaker I'm unable to put it any other way. Tastes may vary so if you're into the 'big bad bodyguard comes to live with two frail women and they're slowly starting to become a family'-thing I say you should definitely give this a try as the game definitely has its moments.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Oh my. You already called db a milker multiple times, so this is actually a positive progression for you...
(I bet you never paid a cent)

To the ignore list you go.
I still think he's milking his patrons.
Look, the first 9 releases took him 14 months, after that the time between releases became longer, and now it's about 2 releases a year. And then he was probably a rookie dev, now he's more experienced, things have to move faster and smoother now. How to explain it?
I think this is a completely broken Patreon system that encourages developers to milk their patrons instead of making a complete game. If you like the game, give the developer $10-20, but if the game doesn't have regular updates, cancel your subscription.
Please to all patrons of this game on Patreon, cancel your subscriptions, that's the only way you will save this game from turning into a scam. Dev is a good example of corruption after the great success of his game in the beginning. I assume the next releases will contain even less content and the time between releases will be longer and in the end game will be abandoned. Only when he sees he's losing money maybe will he start to move. Although, if you're happy with tiny updates twice a year without worthwhile content, keep feeding him.

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
Yeeeah I'm the first to defend this dev against the 'we want SEX' trolls.

but this episode has seemed kinda underwhelming and far shorter than Episodes 12 & 13

Reactions: Logan3000x

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Note for people that want to open the route with Selena (Agent Fox) that can be started in this new episode : make sure the MC is neither on the Charlotte nor on the Lucy route as in that case the MC will automatically reject Selena offer of going on a date by telling her he already is seeing someone.

If the MC is on the Kaylah route, when Selena will offer the MC to see each other you'll have then choice to accept and end the Kaylah route , or refuse and continue to see Kaylah.

But notice if you accept that the date will not happen in this episode, maybe in the future releases.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes