4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Someone took my words too seriously, come on, I'm just really disappointed. I haven't played the game but have been watching it, it's been 3.5 years and I think it's finally time to give it a try, and what I see, the developer himself does not know what he wants to do with the game, there is no content (even deleted what was already in the game), only something like a soap opera with one sex scene, but it doesn't matter because nothing with Emma. And it took 3,5 years, I will not listen to any excuses.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Someone took my words too seriously, come on, I'm just really disappointed. I haven't played the game but have been watching it, it's been 3.5 years and I think it's finally time to give it a try, and what I see, the developer himself does not know what he wants to do with the game, there is no content (even deleted what was already in the game), only something like a soap opera with one sex scene, but it doesn't matter because nothing with Emma. And it took 3,5 years, I will not listen to any excuses.
Honestly just doesn't even sound like this game would be for and you would hate it no matter what. Seeing how negative you are towards a dev when he isn't one of the bad ones as far as I can tell .

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Oh god, por little thing always she go there, its the same result x.x
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
how much content is there in the game? more or less, like how many hours of gameplay so far?
from start to finish not sure been awhile but it's decently long. From what I recall took me something like 3-5 days I want to say but that depends on how much time you spend playing and how fast you read. The update that just came out took me like 1-2 hours

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes