4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeeeah I'm the first to defend this dev against the 'we want SEX' trolls.

but this episode has seemed kinda underwhelming and far shorter than Episodes 12 & 13
some in-side-game-folders facts:

ep 12 and 13 have around 950 story renders each, and this one has (only) 650.
ep 10 and 11 also have more renders (720 and 850).
only ep9 has less renders (570) than this altest episode, and ep9 marks change in developing/updates policy as the dev started to produce bigger updates (ep 1-8 mostly have around 200 renders each).

so here is that regarding mentioned "shortness".
as always there are reasons why prolonged/slowed down development is happening (search the thread, some info are quite recent), and it is up to you to believe it or not.

sohabit

May 22, 2020
Guys, sorry, could you kindly share a save file before the last update? Charlotte / Emma route if possible?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I still think he's milking his patrons.
Look, the first 9 releases took him 14 months, after that the time between releases became longer, and now it's about 2 releases a year. And then he was probably a rookie dev, now he's more experienced, things have to move faster and smoother now. How to explain it?
I think this is a completely broken Patreon system that encourages developers to milk their patrons instead of making a complete game. If you like the game, give the developer $10-20, but if the game doesn't have regular updates, cancel your subscription.
Please to all patrons of this game on Patreon, cancel your subscriptions, that's the only way you will save this game from turning into a scam. Dev is a good example of corruption after the great success of his game in the beginning. I assume the next releases will contain even less content and the time between releases will be longer and in the end game will be abandoned. Only when he sees he's losing money maybe will he start to move. Although, if you're happy with tiny updates twice a year without worthwhile content, keep feeding him.
The increased time could be for a number of reasons as of recently we know he been going through some shit in Real life. who is to say real life didn't get in the way more than once and I recall someone mentioning a post how he paused billing for next month. If you definition of milking is increased dev time well there are plenty other games / devs that fit that bill. If there wasn't updates ( like status of the development) for long periods of time and he doesn't pause billing id maybe be able to see your point a little bit. I'm not really trying to defend this dev either since I know nothing about him and his past when it comes to the game. But your reasoning feels like it needs more than just increase dev time for it to really be milking. It's your right to feel the way you do as it is with me not trying to change your opinion but rather share my pov why I cannot see this as milking and no im not a patron at least not yet but this is one of the few games I would consider being one for.

Last edited:

dianish86

Jan 20, 2019
Probably the most disappointing update, if we take the last three, not only that in 6 months in a completely linear game without animations we received a little more than 600 renders and even they turned out to be quite empty in terms of plot, which is a pity since this game was on the list of favorites but with With each update such an update, interest in it rapidly fades away. And can someone explain the mystery of Charlotte's naked body, which even when she's in the bathroom alone, she covers herself, and from teasing and intrigue at the beginning of development, it has now turned into a farce

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I don't think any game is perfect - besides we all have our "preferences" which although some might share in one's outlook, there will be many who are not in universal alignment. AVN's like this one need to have slow points and fast ones: episodes that lay the groundwork for the upcoming action we are all hoping for (maybe). Give the Dev a break, I'm sure many will feel they want the action sooner; the Dev decides that though, not us. My opinion is (nobody needs to share my opinion) we observe each character growing up, changing for the better, learning from their mistakes - this allows all of us to invest in our favourite path. Sitting back and just enjoying the ride is my plan. I hope I don't die before this ends.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't think any game is perfect - besides we all have our "preferences" which although some might share in one's outlook, there will be many who are not in universal alignment. AVN's like this one need to have slow points and fast ones: episodes that lay the groundwork for the upcoming action we are all hoping for (maybe). Give the Dev a break, I'm sure many will feel they want the action sooner; the Dev decides that though, not us. My opinion is (nobody needs to share my opinion) we observe each character growing up, changing for the better, learning from their mistakes - this allows all of us to invest in our favourite path. Sitting back and just enjoying the ride is my plan. I hope I don't die before this ends.
I couldn't agree more part of the reason it's my 2nd favorite AVN and why I plan replay this after every date at bare minimum because It's an enjoyable ride for start to finish for me.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
While i agree the update feels a bit short (but i'm so interested by the story at the same time that i'm always wanting more anyways :D ) , there are still very important story points in this release :

- the MC gets back all the photos apparently from the paparazi after enough punching.
- if on the Lucy route, this chapter have Lucy relationship with the MC acknowledged by Charlotte that is supporting her sister fully on that, no more need to hide.
- if on the Charlotte route, Charlotte and the MC finally acknowledge their feeling for each other, and even despite her major trauma Charlotte still attempt a kiss, additionally Emma realise that finally she has the dad she dreamed to have.
- after we knew the police at Hillside was too corrupt to do anything in any ways, now it's the turn of the FBI that is too corrupt to do anything against even a small fish like Jason ...
- Selena (Agent Fox) become a possible LI (only if you're not on Lucy or Charlotte routes) for future updates

Still no punches or baseball bat hitting repeatedly Jason or Harry faces unfortunately

Last edited:
Reactions: drisarter

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I am on the Lucy route. I really hope this means that the next update will focus on her. Overall this was a great update and can't wait to have more time with Lucy now that Charlotte has approved of the relationship. :love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I need to do a Lucy path one of these days but at the same time hard for me not to do a Charlotte path. Probably only way I'd play a Lucy path at this point is if I play one about same time as a Charlotte path. As this is one of those games I like to replay once every 3-4 months or when an update hits but with a long time between replays Id probably default myself back to Charlotte path as I like her probably to much.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I need to do a Lucy path one of these days but at the same time hard for me not to do a Charlotte path. Probably only way I'd play a Lucy path at this point is if I play one about same time as a Charlotte path. As this is one of those games I like to replay once every 3-4 months or when an update hits but with a long time between replays Id probably default myself back to Charlotte path as I like her probably to much.
My first playthrough was with Lucy, and i got into the same problem : i liked that one so much that i had difficulty to start another playthrough for Charlotte to see the content on her side of the story.
Definitively a sign of well wrote characters if they can impact the reader like that.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I still think he's milking his patrons.
Look, the first 9 releases took him 14 months, after that the time between releases became longer, and now it's about 2 releases a year. And then he was probably a rookie dev, now he's more experienced, things have to move faster and smoother now. How to explain it?
I think this is a completely broken Patreon system that encourages developers to milk their patrons instead of making a complete game. If you like the game, give the developer $10-20, but if the game doesn't have regular updates, cancel your subscription.
Please to all patrons of this game on Patreon, cancel your subscriptions, that's the only way you will save this game from turning into a scam. Dev is a good example of corruption after the great success of his game in the beginning. I assume the next releases will contain even less content and the time between releases will be longer and in the end game will be abandoned. Only when he sees he's losing money maybe will he start to move. Although, if you're happy with tiny updates twice a year without worthwhile content, keep feeding him.
This is why I buy any game that I actually played thru f95 if they come out on steam.

But I fucking refuse to participate in Patreon system. It's both anti consumer and anti innovation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
two years and still no second scene with Lucy? I thought they were dating and she being a horny girl just doesn't put out for MC? ain't no way I can believe that. story isn't even that good for there to be no sex scenes. We still can't avoid MC just being the most unprofessional bodyguard ever and going beyond self defense to murder a crooked cop. Idk feels weird, man
there was in charlotte's house which emma heard and said to herself that mc must marry her mother so he becomes her daddy.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes