4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I can recommend a solution for agent fox, call damn John Wick on that shitty corrupt hillsiide and let him go on a rampage lol. Naah srsly they rly need to pay and I like that the Mc isn't afraid to take radical measures. I'm of the opinion that if smn doen't regret what he did he doesn't deserve a second chance.
Only works if they hurt his dog first

• Haha
Reactions: _808 and Johan_0000

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
So, Is there no Emma path? She is the only one I am interested in in this game. She is just so damn sexy in this game. I played last night and Charlotte told me she is in love with me and I answered back. I am not interested in Charlotte. I can't even see her with Emma around. So, Is the game over? Will I never get a chance with Emma? That Sucks!
Same with me, I didn't even bother to play the game because there's no lewd action with her, damn she's so adorable and it's a very smart decision by the developer, he can tease with her for years and he not even hide it.

Reactions: GuyFawkes

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Same with me, I didn't even bother to play the game because there's no lewd action with her, damn she's so adorable and it's a very smart decision by the developer, he can tease with her for years and he not even hide it.
Aaaaaand the troll is back...

Reactions: J.R.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Seems like the MC was oddly gentle in how he handled the paparazzi this time.

Considering he caught and dealt with him already when this asshole was trying to blackmail Emma's sister, i imagine now after catching him doing it again after intruding this time in Charlotte house it was strike 2... and the MC would have broke both his arms and legs and maybe kicked his head off.

Though, maybe it happened off-screen and next chapter we'll see his corpse behind a bush in the garden at some point as the MC didn't yet had the time to bury it :ROFLMAO:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Johno was talking about some pictures. It seemed important somehow, possibly related to the investigation. Killing or maiming him would be counterproductive at this point.
Maybe the weasel has pictures of Jason attacking Charlie or about something else as important. We'll have to wait and see.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Seems like the MC was oddly gentle in how he handled the paparazzi this time.

Considering he caught and dealt with him already when this asshole was trying to blackmail Emma's sister, i imagine now after catching him doing it again after intruding this time in Charlotte house it was strike 2... and the MC would have broke both his arms and legs and maybe kicked his head off.

Though, maybe it happened off-screen and next chapter we'll see his corpse behind a bush in the garden at some point as the MC didn't yet had the time to bury it :ROFLMAO:
But that would put him at odds with his gay friend. Nah. Let the gay friend put his lover put him in the bush. Ahaha

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yngling
Oct 10, 2022
that been on my backlog but gonna have to be played sooner now even if it's just a 1 frame cameo render since im team Charlotte
I should let you know it's not a soft game, there is some dark stuff going on there. Though I am sure you'll like main LI and her blonde viking friend 'cause they are both hurt and ready to receive love from MC.
Tbh, I play the game for viking lady, she is strong both mentally and physically but still vulnerable. It's interesting at least, and game also has intriguing story too.

Reactions: Yngling
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes